Chapter 14

Marinette POV

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Me and Damian had a lot of fun on getting to know each other. We even exchanged numbers before I got on the bus. We texted late into the night. When we finished I got a visit from someone unexpected but after they left I fell asleep with a content smile on my face.

Today I dressed as Nightwing. I also had my hair down with a ribbon in the back. I then added my ring, bracelet and necklace. I haven't stopped wearing them since I got them.

 I haven't stopped wearing them since I got them

I then went down to the lobby to see it is empty

I then went down to the lobby to see it is empty. I sighed and walked up to the receptionist. "Hi miss do you know where the french class is?" She gave me a shock look then told me they already left. I thanked her then started to make my way to Wayne Enterprises. It took me about half an hour to get there. But when I did my friends rushed over and gave me a hug. Then Tim showed up and said he would be giving us a tower.

Dick took a picture of my outfit like he usually does and then started texting his family.

Dick POV

I got to the hotel and hour before the bus. There I saw Marinette friends sitting on the couches like they do every morning but Marinette wasn't there. I frowned at that and made my way over there.

"Where's Marinette?" I asked and they looked at me surprised since they didn't see me arrived.

"She's still asleep last I knew. We're letting her sleep in since she stayed up late texting Damian." Chloe told me. And they all shared a knowing look. I smirked and pulled out my phone and opened the family chat group.

NW - hey Damian how late did you stay up?

R - that doesn't concern you Richard

RR - why are you asking him that Dick

RH - yeah what could demon spawn be hiding

CW - Hm you got my attention on this.

BM - Damian didn't go on patrol so why are you asking him

AA - I did see a light from under his door so I am also curious

NW - I was wondering because Marinette is still asleep and her friends told me she stayed up late texting Damian