Year 3-7 | Hogsmeade

3-7: Hogsmeade.

Winter came to Hogwarts, snow falling from the sky, Christmas was near and still no sign of Sirius Black. Hermione and Ron had just left to go to Hogsmeade. I snuck up beside Harry staring down at the students leaving the castle and to Hogsmeade through the window.

"Jealous Potter?" I said leaning on the window laughing as Harry jumped.

"Not at all.. I have a plan," He said smirking showing me his invisibility cloak in his hands. "Come be lonely with me one more time?" He said putting out his hand once more.

"Of course," I said placing my hand in his as he threw the invisibility cloak over us.

We walked out onto the field past the Weasley twins, well almost. They must've seen our footsteps. Fred put his arm around me and George out his arm around Harry dragging us into some stairway.

"Clever Harry," Fred laughed.

"But not clever enough," George laughed along finishing Fred's sentence.

"Besides, we've got a better way."

"Come on we're trying to get to Hogsmeade!" Harry exclaimed struggling to escape them.

"We know," They replied in unison completely unbothered.

"We'll show you a quicker way."

"If you pipe down."

"Let us go come on guys," I said. I didn't even bother resisting, the Weasley twins were smart and even if I did get away they would catch me right back.

"Now you two, come and join the big boys," They said in unison sitting us down on the staircase before pulling off the cloak.

"What are you doing!" Harry whisper-shouted as Fred handed him a neatly folded piece of parchment shushing him. "What's this rubbish?"

"What's this rubbish he says," Fred scoffed at George. "That there is the secret to our success."

"It pains me to give it to you believe me."

"But we decided, your needs a greater than ours. George, if you will," George pulled out his wand from the pocket and placed it on top of the empty parchment.

"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good," As soon as George finished writings and pictures started to appear on the empty parchment.

"Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauders map," I read out loud looking back up the twins confused.

"We owe them so much," George smirked. Harry examined the map for a little before opening it to reveal a map of Hogwarts. It was a special one, one where footsteps were shown on the map along with a person's name. Even Dumbledore was shown on there pacing around in his study.

"Does this map show-"

"Everyone"
"Where they are"
"What they're doing"
"Every minute"
"of everyday!"

The twins just added onto each other's sentences starting with Fred.

"That's brilliant! Where'd you get it?" Harry exclaimed excitedly with a huge smile on his face.

"Nicked it from Filch's office of course! First year." Fred said looking proud crossing his arms.

"Now listen, there's 7 secret passageways leading out the castle. We'd recommend this one-" George and Fred both pointed to a thin passageway not too far from where we were "The one eyed witch passageway. It'll lead you straight to honey duke cellar"