Thirty

Omniscient

"Please talk to me," Pablo called looking at his mate. "Why should I? You left." Ahsha replied with her back to him. "Please forgive me, my sweet little mate," Pablo said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I did not mean to hurt you." He added gently kissing her neck. "Please look at?" He whispered softly in her ear. He hears her sigh before she slowly turns and looks at him. He watched as her hand went to the small roundness of her belly. His breathing shifted at the sight of her. She was glowing and her scent was smelled amazing. He looked at her face seeing a now slightly chubbier face. He couldn't help but stare at the sight before him. "Pablo?" Ahsha called. "Yes?" He answered still amazed at her changing body.

"Why did you leave me?" She finally asked cutting through the silence. He shook his head before cupping her face. "I would never willingly leave. There things happening that you know nothing about." He said. "What does that mean?" Ahsha asked confused before the sound footsteps echoed through the air. Pablo sighed looking at his mate before kissing her sweetly. "I can't explain now but when we meet again I will. I promise. Just stay safe, my love." Pablo said before kissing her once more. "Meet again? So you're coming back?" She asked. "I'll explain everything but right now you need to wake up." He ordered. "Wake up? I'm not sleeping." She corrected. "Ahsha wake up," Pablo said once again. "But I'm—"

Ahsha

I shot up out of bed breathing rapidly before I looked around my dimly lit room. I looked to the window seeing the daylight peeking through the curtains. I looked to the side of my bed seeing Louis sound asleep. I finally looked to my right to see Malik's empty side. I sighed before dropping my head into my hands. I had several dreams featuring Pablo but this was the first one where he actually spoke. At first, I just shook off the first few dreams assuming it was just my mind coping with his absence, or maybe it was me having second thoughts about marrying Malik and Ares. I knew Malik and Ares loved me I could feel it with each lingering gaze and every soft touch. I just couldn't understand why they were so dead set keeping me from Pablo. I knew it could all just be because of their past beef, that didn't make sense.

"Oshun?" I called. It was silent for a moment. "Yes, my dear?" Her motherly voice flowed throughout the room. "You've been alive longer than me. I'm not wrong for questioning them, right?" I asked as her figure began to manifest before me. "There must be something else going on," I added. "You are correct." She spoke as she nodded her head. "You know something?" I asked looking at her with a raised brow. "I know many things and soon you will too." She said being cryptic. "You can't ever just be straightforward?" I asked. She smiled.

"For you, this is your first time on earth, but I've seen all your past versions. I've seen what can happen when you don't allow things to run its course. When the time comes, you'll know all that you need to know." She said with a motherly smile. "I will tell you this though, everything that's happening now is exactly what's meant to be happening." She said. I sighed. "I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to you and I won't." She said. "You will feel like you aren't strong enough for what you will face but you are. And I promise to be there with you every step of the way. Trust your intuition." She said gently touching my chin. I knew that she wouldn't let anything happening to me that I couldn't handle. I nodded my head. "Okay. I don't like it, but I understand." I said. She nodded her head before leaving.

I looked to my left seeing a sticky note pressed to my phone. I grabbed it to see Malik's handwriting scribbled across the note.

I had to step out for a bit. I'll be back soon. If you need anything until then Aaron and Khalil are outside.

-M

I sat the note down before scratching Louis's head gently as he nuzzled up closer to me. "Hi, Babyboy," I said kissing the top of his head. I sighed softly before standing and heading to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I decided to take a shower to kill some time. I was letting the water wash over my body when I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me. "I thought you'd be gone longer," I said softly. "I've been gone since 6 this morning." He mumbled into my neck as he caressed my belly. I sighed softly pressing my head into his shoulder. I melted into his embrace before letting him cleanse my body. Once we were both clean, we climbed out and got dressed. I settled on a pair of baggy ripped jeans and one of Malik's lightweight button-up shirts. "You look very American today." I looked at Malik before playfully rolling my eyes.