Arc-(9.3)

Chapter 116
True or False Mermaid (Arc 9.3)

The king of the mermaid kingdom agreed to send a pure blooded mermaid with powers to marry Prince Cory of the Kingdom of Luasi, and let the Kingdom of Luasi send men to meet with the pure blooded mermaid.

And the mermaid who was sent to the marriage was the original owner of this body that Jing Yang had been reborn in. His name was Leann. Leann had been chosen to marry Cory, whom he had never met before, and he had not thought about whether he was willing or unwilling, but because it was the king’s orders, he had to carry them out.

In the vast sea, there was a group of pirates. The pirate leader had a son called Abby, who was very beautiful. Abby had seen the prince when he was little and could never forget about him. But a prince and the son of a pirate leader, such a disparity in identity, made Abby afraid to ever appear in front of Cory again.

Abby’s constant thoughts about Cory made him sad and frustrated every day. His father knew his son’s mind, but he had no way to help him. Until one day, they suddenly found that the prince of the Kingdom of Luasi was going to marry a pure blood mermaid, as well as the news that he was going to meet with this pure blood mermaid at sea. So this pirate leader had the idea to let his son pretend to be this pure blooded mermaid.

The pirate leader told his son about his plan, and Abby became extremely happy and excited. When he saw Abby’s smiling face, which he hadn’t seen for many years, the pirate leader felt that his decision was the right one.

Then Abby underwent surgery and became an artificial mermaid, then just had to wait to intercept the mermaid’s ship at sea.

The number of mermaids in the kingdom wasn’t large, so the king didn’t send any men to accompany Leann, but instead used a magic ship to send him across the sea alone. It would automatically sail and meet with Cory’s envoy.

The pirates succeeded in stopping the ship that was carrying Leann, but this ship had powers bestowed upon it by the king of the mermaid kingdom. It wasn’t just an ordinary ship, and even if there was only Leann on board, them wanting to board this ship wouldn’t be an easy matter. Not to mention that Leann himself had powers, and he could summon hurricanes and heavy rain.

Once the pirate leader thought that his own son had already become an artificial mermaid and if this time they didn’t succeed his entire life would be destroyed, he desperately attempted to block Leann’s ship at the risk of his own life.

Leann called a storm against the pirates, but these people wouldn’t give up no matter what. There was a fierce fight, and all of the pirates did their best to help their leader get onto the ship, but they were attacked by the ship’s powers and died.

Leann didn’t have any combat skills, so after a little resistance he was caught. The pirate leader cut his stomach open with a knife, took out the bead in his stomach that allowed him to use his magic powers, and collected a large bottle of Leann’s blood. The pirate leader had heard that pure blooded mermaids’ life force was very tenacious. Worried that he wouldn’t die even like this, he gave him a strong poison and then threw him into the sea.

When the pirate leader had robbed a ship a long time ago, he had found a book on the ship about pure blooded mermaids. The book had said that only pure blooded mermaids with beads had the power to summon the wind and rain, because the bead was the source of the magic. The pure blooded mermaid’s blood was the energy needed to activate the bead, and as long as you had a pure blooded mermaid’s bead and blood, with strong mind control, you could summon the wind and rain.