Chapter | 20

"what about this" jungkook says holding up a fluffy jumper but taehyung shakes his head

"taehyung we have been here for 15 minutes already and you don't like anything?" jungkook asks looking at taehyung who was quietly standing by his side.

"it's not that" taehyung mumbles quietly, jungkook lightly grabs his chin making eye contact with him.

"what is it?" jungkook says

"I don't like that you're spending money on me" jungkook sighs

"how about I give you a budget and you just pick stuff that fits into the budget," jungkook says causing taehyung to smile and nod

"what's the budget?" taehyung asks

"I will put money into my account and I will tell you when you have used it all" jungkook says as taehyung nods happily and starts looking at the clothes. jungkook smirks and follows taehyung around.

"good evening sir, I'm sorry to bother you but you will have to take that cap off" a lady that works at the store came up to him and said.

jungkook looked around the store only to see him and taehyung in the store. jungkook lifted his cap off and the lady gasps. "I am so sorry, let me just close our doors so you can shop in peace." she bows and rushes off to close the doors and blinds, turning the sign on the door from open to closed.

"Mr. jeon it is a pleasure to have you in our store, would you like assistance?" another girl asks. jungkook thinks to himself "I guess that she is the manager". "actually yes, I need 3 white worktops and three black please," jungkook replies. the worker then rushes off with a basket and grabs the clothes.

jungkook turned his attention towards taehyung who was now looking at jeans, jungkook walks up to him and asks "are you going to try those on?" taehyung looks up and nods.

"which ones?" taehyung says looking at the jeans "hm grab the light blue and black" jungkook said. taehyung grabs them and walks towards the changing rooms.

while jungkook was waiting for him he looked around the shop calling over one of the workers who grabbed the working tops. the worker walked towards jungkook with the 6 tops and bowed.

"follow me," jungkook says as he looks around looking for tops and pants that would suit taehyung. he grabs a couple of fluffy jumpers and pants handing them to the worker. "please put scan these and get ready for me to pay" jungkook says to the worker who bows and walks towards the counter with the clothes.

jungkook walks towards the changing room's. "tae are you okay?" jungkook asks

"y-yeah I like the black ones but I'm not sure if I like the blue ones, I don't think they fit me" taehyung mumbles behind the curtain.

"can I come in?" jungkook asks receiving a shy yes from taehyung

jungkook walks towards the changing room and opening the curtain and sticks his head in, he looks at taehyung who was looking at the mirror. jungkook eyes ran down to taehyung's lower half the way the jeans hugged taehyung's waist and thigh's made jungkook's mouth water.

"your ass looks great in those jeans" jungkook says out loud causing taehyung's eyes to go wide and turn around

"ahah they suit you taehyung get them," jungkook says smirking and wink's leaving the changing rooms. five minutes later taehyung comes out with the jeans and walks towards the counter.

"jungkook are you sure about this?" taehyung says as he places the clothes on the counter.

"of course I am," jungkook says handing the workers his card.