Arc-(9.7)

Chapter 120
True or False Mermaid (Arc 9.7)

As soon as Reibar entered the room, he saw Jing Yang lying on the bed. He walked over and patted him on the back, but Jing Yang ignored him.

Reibar crouched down by the bed, using both hands to gently turn Jing Yang’s face towards him: “You’ll suffocate.”

Jing Yang turned his head back toward the other side. “I don’t want to see you. You go continue to choose your bed companions, don’t care about me.”

“When did I want to choose bed companions?” Reibar stood up and sat down next to the bed, both hands propped up on the pillow, and looked at Jing Yang. “Ever since you came, hasn’t it been you who has been sleeping on my bed all this time? Even I have been denied the right to sleep in my bed.”

“Then I’ll just give the bed back to you.” Jing Yang pushed him away. After saying that, he was a little angry and stood up, wanting to leave.

Reibar pulled him and pushed him back onto the bed. “You can return the bed back to me, but you’re not allowed to go. My bed is big but can only fit you and me, there will never be anyone else.”

“This bed could even fit a dozen people, couldn’t it? How could it possibly only fit two people.” Jing Yang felt uncomfortable in his heart and deliberately found trouble with Reibar. He was definitely not someone who would stew in his own anger—whoever made him angry, he would definitely return it back to them.

“Are you jealous?” Reibar leaned close to Jing Yang’s face, looking closely at him, almost close enough to kiss him.

“I am not!” Jing Yang loudly denied. He raised his hand to push Reibar’s face away. He was jealous, he was indeed jealous, but he wouldn’t admit it no matter what. He didn’t want this man to be proud of that.

When Reibar didn’t want to be pushed away, it was impossible for Jing Yang to push him away. How could Jing Yang’s strength be comparable to Reibar’s? So Jing Yang not only did not manage to push him away, but Reibar pressured him even more.

Seeing that Jing Yang was jealous and unhappy, Reibar’s heart was filled with unspeakable joy and excitement. At the very least, Leann’s heart contained him, and he also cared very much about him.

Jing Yang’s face puffed up from anger. Reibar’s heart overflowed with love looking at him. How could such a cute person exist in this world, and someone who could move his heart so easily? He must have been a treasure given to him by God. Reibar looked at Jing Yang’s pink lips, thinking in his heart that the taste must be very good, and he really wanted to taste. He thought this way, and he actually did it, immediately containing Jing Yang’s lips.

“What are you doing…wu~” Jing Yang’s mouth was blocked. Reibar’s tongue reached into his mouth and immediately ignited the passion in his soul. Jing Yang knew that his body was going soft, but he was still angry and didn’t want to give in to him so easily. While he still had the strength, he began to struggle hard.

At first he wanted to resist, but his strength was getting smaller and smaller. He gradually stopped struggling, and his body completely softened, letting Reibar play with him.

After a period of time, Reibar didn’t immediately start again. Jing Yang thought that he had benevolently let go of him, but didn’t think that he would directly pick up the powerless Jing Yang and bring him into the bathroom.

Reibar remembered what Downey had said: after tasting mermaid tail, as long as you tried it once, you would fall in love with that feeling. Before, he had been disdainful of trying this kind of thing, but now, he really wanted to try and see what it would be like when the person in his arms turned into a mermaid.