Seven

Elijah moaned on Clara Jean's fingers as she placed another chocolate covered strawberry into his mouth. Chocolate was his weakness, especially when Clara was the one feeding him. Clara Jean giggled as he took a slow bite, his lips lightly sucking on her fingers. He enjoyed her shy blush and kissed her, transferring some of the strawberry into her mouth as they kissed.

Clara Jean pulled away with red cheeks and a coy grin. "Don't act like you didn't like me filling your mouth," Elijah teased and placed kisses over her dainty neck. He basked in the cat-like mewls from his sweet girl. His confidences grew and he made the bold choice to leave a mark. Her body shivered. Her lips opened and released a cute little moan.

He could tell that she hadn't anticipated her body's reaction. Her hands gripped his biceps tighter and she tugged her lip between her teeth. He thought her self consciousness was adorable. He pulled her lip from her teeth with a free thumb. He watched her mind catch up to his momentary pause. Her eyes fluttered open and a pout painted her red face.

"Don't hide your pleasure. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Daddy likes it when you moan for him."

His filthy words made her mind melt. Her stomach warmed and she throbbed for the pleasure he wanted to give her. Her unruly body rutted against the surface beneath it. He could feel her throbbing on his thigh. He wondered for a brief moment what her pleasure tasted like. Clara watched his glossy eyes burn with lust and curiosity.

"You like being daddy's good girl, don't you?" He teased. He took a strawberry and traced her lips. Tantalizing her. Making her burn with equal desire and need. She avoided his eyes and was afraid he would hear all her dirty thoughts. "Tell me, baby. Use your big girl words."

"Yes. I—I really like being your good girl."

Elijah placed the strawberry to her lips and watched her take a tentative bite. Their eyes met. Clara basked in his undivided attention. She sucked his finger and watched his facial expression with tentatively. "Such a good girl indeed," he rasped and pulled her closer into his side, his beast grumbling happily when she curled into him immediately. He fed her until there were no strawberries left but made sure to place his finger in her mouth as a replacement for the food.

She drowsily held his wrist and watched him with starry eyes. Elijah's lips quirked up and a light coat of pink painted his cheeks. Her eyes were translucent. He could practically hear her desire.

"Thank you for bringing lunch," he kissed the crown of her head. She drowsily smiled, of course with his thumb still in her mouth. He snickered and squeezed her closer. He enjoyed her warmth. "I gotta get your endurance up. All we did was kiss and look at you. You're practically asleep."

Her brows furrowed. "In my defense, you're the first person I've ever been... intimate with and that was intense! Of course I'm gonna be sleepy!" She placed his thumb back into her mouth and repositioned herself so she could sleep. 

"You're right baby. I should be more appreciative. My brave little girl. Walking her cute little ass in here. Plopping her sweet treats down and wiggling her cute ass. Acting like you own the fuckin' place. And being such a good girl. Feeding me. Taking care of me. I need to take better care of my baby."

She nodded, but she wasn't really listening. She was too focused on his scent and heartbeat. He chuckled and kissed her hair. He placed her basket down and got to work. Though, working with one hand was harder than one may think. Nonetheless, he was happy to work with one hand if it meant she stayed by his side.