Twenty-Two

Without any further ado I swiped the green button towards the right to answer the call and I placed it to my ear only to hear a beep sound. I called the number again only to find the robotic voice speaking 'the number you're calling is switched off'. The bloody call didn't even go to voicemail. Panic, aggression, tears, tension threatened to come on their surface. The call I had been dreading for the past two years was finally in front of me but I didn't even answer it. Jin oppa called but I didn't answer it. Tears started pooling in my eyes and soon after that I couldn't get a hold of my sobs. 'You're a mess Kim Yeona'. I tried my best not to wake Jimin since I had no courage to explain him every damn thing so I buried my head in my pillow and I cried myself to sleep.

--

The bright sunshine was entering the room through the sliding door. I opened my eyes only to see that my head was buried in Jimin's chest and our legs were intertwined. I could smell his cologne and his arms encircled my waist.

"Morning babe." I heard his deep husky morning voice as I shifted myself a little. Even his 'babe' had the audacity to redden my cheeks and quicken my heartbeat. I was clearly flustered and I had no wish for Jimin to see that so I chose to get off from bed

"Can we please just stay like this for a while?" he asked me as his grip around my waist tightened when he felt that I was leaving

"We have to clean up. You don't remember but we have to go for breakfast and then we have to get a little trip to this island." I said and made sure that I didn't face Jimin.

"Yeah but it's early morning." he lightly smiled as I raised my eyes to see that he was already looking at me. I shifted a little but then I fell down. Yep from the bed and that also in front of Jimin and I could literally feel him laughing as he peeked down

"You're laughing, get some ice." I hissed in pain and gripped my head as I lay still on the floor.

"Let me laugh my ass off first." he said and tried to get a hold of his laughter but failed miserably. He got up and I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and rubbed my head as it continued throbbing. Tears were visible in the corners of his eyes and he was still smiling. He walked towards the corner of the room and opened the refrigerator and took a packet of ice and he approached towards me

"Come on now sit on the bed." he said as he grabbed my arms and helped me get up and placed the ice packet on my head as he stood in front of me. His abs, holy abs will be my death one day.

"Care to explain why the pillow is wet?" he asked and I was dumbfounded for a second. "Answer me please."

"Jimin I-"

"Hey I'm sorry for kissing you without your permission and I really-"

"Hey stop cutting me off, it wasn't your fault okay? I was not crying because of you. Why would I honestly? I'm lucky to have you in my life okay?" I trailed cuz what I said was hella true.

"Why were you crying then if it wasn't because of me?" he took my hands in his and bent down on his knees so we looked equal in height

"Well I'll tell you that when the right time comes, for now just get it in your head that I wasn't crying because of you." I caressed his cheek and he kissed my hand and then my forehead before heading towards the bathroom leaving me alone with my thoughts.

"I'm a mess." I uttered to myself as I rubbed my head with the ice pack.

"No you're not." I heard a familiar voice and saw Jimin standing there with a towel in his hands.

"You're still here?"

"I forgot my clothes." He gave me a straight face and I frowned in response "What do you want to see me naked?" he continued and gave me an evil smirk. I thought he went soft, well he proved me wrong. Again