Chapter 3: The Assassins

Author's POV

20 minutes has passed by since the sudden attack of UA. School was ended early and all of the teachers as well as the Principal were having a meeting of the attack. The security cameras were keep on replaying the attacks in UA High. The people who did this were unknown but it is know to be a group. Male and Female adults dressed in dark colors, they all have a black masquerade mask. But there was still one question they have in mind.

Midnight: Why do they want both Bakugou and Eri?

Nezu: I don't know, but whoever this mysterious group is they are good.

Aizawa: They are really fast and really skilled too.

All Might: And it doesn't seem like they have any quirks as well.

Nezu: Yes, we should be very careful of these assassins. Everyone keep your guard up, we don't know when these people will strike.

UA Teachers: Yessir!

Meanwhile we see Izuku looking out of the window. He feels upset about his best friend, his childhood friend getting taken. As well as Eri, the little adorable girl that he save from Overhaul. Then he heard a footsteps outside of his room that was open. Out there stood two of his closest friends that he made when he came to UA High, Ochaco Uraraka and Tenya Iida.

Ochaco: Deku? Are you okay?

Izuku: No... I'm not. Both my childhood friend and the girl I just saved from Overhaul are both kidnapped by some assassins that came out of nowhere.

Iida: Midoriya, I understand how you feel but don't worry. The teachers as well as the pro heroes are doing what they can to find them.

Izuku: *sigh* yeah your right.

Ochaco: Now come on! Are you going to the mall with us or not?

Izuku: Yeah, I'm coming.

Both Iida and Ochaco left for Izuku to get ready. But he couldn't get his mind off the fact that both Kaachan and Eri are kidnapped. It could take them days, even weeks, or maybe even months for them to start searching. But that is really not the case at all.

Meanwhile in the deep forest was a base, medium sized. Inside of the base was them, the Assassins. But there was something weird about the assassins. One, they don't speak at all. Either they are just really quiet or they are mute. Two is that they don't have quirks, just skills.

Two of them were standing guard in the entrance of their base. But both of them were taken out in a swift movement, by one person. That person cannot be identified at the moment as he or she was wearing a large black hoodie, no one can tell how he or she looks likes.

But the person had a knife and start taking out a vent to get in. This person can be describe as stealthy and sneaky. As the person was crawling at the vents, trying to find what they were looking for, it was too quiet. There is small conversation here and there but none of them lasted at least a minute.

The person kicked the vent out and jump down to what it seems like where the assassins were to keep all of their information. The person plugged a flash drive and was downloading all of the data from a computer that was somehow left on. As the data was downloading, the person was thinking to themselves.

???: These assassins have came out of nowhere. Just out of thin air. The main question is who's their boss and what is their purpose? Well, doesn't matter now cause I just need to let this finish downloading and then we'll be on our way.

The person got too distracted on their own thoughts as one of those assassins did see them. The assassin grip his sword and was ready to pull it out and strike in one blow. But another person got behind the assassin and knocked him out with just a chop on the neck. The person turned around only to see a familiar face, Y/N.

Y/N: Is it almost done Toga?

Toga: Yep! Smart idea on your distraction.

Y/N: Yeah but the assassins will soon figured it out. We need to move now.

Toga turns around to the computer and all of the data is almost done downloading into the flash drive. Once the flash drive got all of the computer's data downloaded, Toga took it out and puts it in her pocket as she grabs onto Y/N's arms. Y/N summons a pillar of light, that was his way of teleporting away. Although there is now a big hole that they will realize as the pillar of light did do a lot of damage to the building.

Y/N and Toga teleported back to the forest where there was a cabin, where Y/N call that his home. Toga ran all the way inside, plugged the drive into Y/N's computer that she stole from a different mission, and trying to find any food in the kitchen. Y/N walked in the cabin and laughed at her.

Y/N: Someone's a little hyper.

Toga: I mean yeah, we did do a lot today!

Toga changed a lot ever since Y/N talked to her and convince her to work with Y/N. After she finished telling Y/N her story with the League Of Villains, Y/N wanted to help her get on the right path and try to make her a hero ASAP. After about 20 minutes or so they are ready to see what the drive contains. And let's say they were in for a treat.

Y/N: These assassins were created by Dr.Kyubai, he and them were a part of the LOV. But the person that owns the assassins was Overhaul, he needed a backup group incase all as well fails.

Toga: Thats what Dr.Kyubai was working on during these past months... But why give them away to Overhaul?

Y/N: Don't know but it saids that the assassins do have a goal right now.

Y/N was scrolling down the documents seeing what goal the assassins had. But what shows up shocked both Y/N and Toga. Two photos, one of Katsuki Bakugou and one of Eri. And underneath the photos said the words in bold and in red, CAPTURED.

Y/N: Oh my god... Bakugou...

Toga: And that little girl...

Y/N sighs as he shuts down the computer and puts on a leather jacket. Toga looks at him, her head tilted to the side confused on what Y/N was doing. But still she would follow his lead.

Toga: What are you doing, or more importantly where are we going?

Y/N: To work, we are going to bring them back.

A/N: Hey guys, Andyl90 here. Been a while since I updated this book specifically. Now what if I told that I am starting In Love With The Frog 2 but in a Zombie Apocalypse AU? Imma just let that idea sinked in but I read a lot of DCeased lastly and I thought it would be a fun idea! Yeah I guess that's all I have to say, take care everyone!