Wall Face.

You tried to sneak out at night.

Keyword: tried.

But hey, nothing beats a good show like a fight between Intermittent explosive disorder and the doormat.

Aka Bakugou and Midoriya.

At first, you were getting ready to just walk away... but then things started getting good. You started jumping and hopping, yelling at the two of them as if you were a sports fan.

"GET 'EM, GET 'EM!!!!!" They didn't hear you as you yelled and laughed while Bakugou destroyed more property.

Of course, things escalated further and you decided that maybe... it wasn't such a good idea to let this go any further.

Before you decided to intervene, Midoriya kicked Bakugou away from him. He was ready to attack before noticing the blonde lying on the ground.

You stood behind the wall and watched the exchange between the two. Apparently Bakugou blames himself...

...For allowing you to get captured?

You ceased any movement you've made as the blonde tore himself down for things you didn't even think was his fault.

I mean, you CHOSE to go with the villains.

If anything... it was your fault.

Now that you thought about it, you did cause some of this to happen. Why the hell isn't Bakugou blaming you? Why isn't anyone calling you out for being reckless???

You were actually kind of disturbed by how much you got away with...

Were you a monster?

Before any doubtful or encouraging voice in your head could confirm or reassure you, the two teens went back at it, flinging each other around and adding new bruises to themselves.

Things came to a halt once bakugou literally body slammed Midoriya into the ground. When they no longer moved, you took that as your cue to leave.

When All Might appeared though, you took that as your cue to run.

You turned away to disappear down the corner when you bumped into something.

Or rather someone.

Aizawa had his arms crossed with a look of anger and disappointment.

"And just what the hell are you doing out here, (Y/n)." He demanded quietly as to not be heard by the two teens and All Might.

Your form slouched, knowing you couldn't do anything since you were caught.

You didn't look at the two boys, who were staring at you in confusion and fear. Fearful because Aizawa was about to tear them a new one, and confused because they had no clue as to why you were there.

All Might was also a little surprised when he saw you enter the room with Aizawa.

The first thing Aizawa did was chew the two boys out, chastising you as well every now and then. All might was able to save the two boys from a severe punishment, but didn't need to do so for you since you weren't fighting.

But you still had two days of house arrest.

House arrest... wasn't all that bad, really.

In fact, you got shit clean pretty quickly, much to many of your classmates pleasure. You got everything done faster than Bakugou and Midoriya combined.