three

Harry's pov:

Louis just dropped into omega space right in my arms. I've never dealt with an omega dropping before. I'm surprised he even trusted me enough to let me help him drop, but i'm thankful he did.

I lift him up into my arms, bridal style, sending a look to Liam, asking him what I should do.

"Just lay him down in your bed, it looks like he'll probably just sleep through omega space and not completely drop to a toddler, thankfully. I would bring him to your bed though, the scent will definitely help.

"Okay." I respond and walk with Louis in my arms towards my bedroom. I walk up the three flights of stairs, before i'm opening up my door and laying Louis down on the bed.

I lay a fluffy blanket over his small body. I then lay down next to him, admiring his beauty. I've never seen an omega this beautiful before, even with the tears tracks running down his cheeks.

I stay laying next to the omega for about two hours, the amount of work i'm missing not even crossing my mind. The omega needs me, and i'm willing to help him through omega space with my scents and presence.

Two hours later, the omega starts to stir slightly. I'm instantly alert, and scooting closer towards him, knowing that normally when omegas come back from omega space, they are extremely needy and weak. They need to be comforted until they are strong enough to be okay on their own again.

"Omega. How are you feeling?" I ask softly, not wanting to scare him with my normal rough voice.

"W-who are y-you. Why am I-I here?" Louis asks shakily. His eyes show fear and vulnerability and the innocence in them takes me by surprise.

"I'm Harry, do you remember anything from before you dropped?"

"I-I re-remember feeling safe a-and warm. I also remember an a-alpha."

"I'm the alpha, Louis. I took you back to my bedroom, knowing that the scent would help you." I explain to the omega, calmly.

"O-oh, Harry, w-was it?" Louis stutter slightly, making me internally grin at how cute he sounds.

"Yeah, that's me." We stay in silence for a couple of minutes, me not knowing what to say and Louis looking deep in thought. "What's got that pretty head of yours spinning?"

"Um, just thinking. Do you mind if I take a shower? It's okay if you don't want me too, being i'm a packless and all, I—" Louis cut off with a finger being pressed to his lips.

"Louis, it's okay, you can take a shower. No need it get yourself worked up. I'll ask Niall to lend you some clothes, he's an omega and roughly the same size as you. The towels are in the closet inside the bathroom and feel free to use any products you may need in there." I explain to him, pointing towards the door on the other side of the room.

"Thank you." Louis blushes, standing up form the bed and walking towards the bathroom, stealing one last glance at me before exiting and closing the door behind him.

I don't know what this boy is doing to me, but he's messing up my whole thought process. I feel this constant protectiveness over the small omega and the overwhelming feeling to wrap him up and never let go.

I shake my head at my thoughts and exit the bedroom, going to find Niall to see if he'll lend some clothes to Louis.

~~

Hope you liked it!