66 -Part 1 of 4

Chapter 66 : 4th Bout

[3rd Person's Point Of View]

"Now choose Yukihira, a medicinal tea to calm your nerves or a medicinal tea to elevate your enthusiasm and concentration." Hisako asked Soma.

"I'm fine they seem bitter as hell, anyway." Soma replied.

"No, you might be exhausted!" Hisako insisted while giving Soma both of the bowls.

"Are your shoulders stiff?! Want something to eat?!" Iku asked.

"No, no, I'm fine. Thanks." Soma replied. 'I wonder where's (Reader)?' Soma thought.

"Um, Erina-sama, would you like some warm medicinal tea?" Hisako whispered.

"Why are you being so shy? Go talk to her!" Alice said.

"I heard you won Aldini." Mimasaka said while holding a cane as color drained out of his body.

"He's all pale." Isami said.

"Mimasaka, I hate to admit it but this is all thanks to you." Takumi said.

"Nah, if you concentrate on your enemy even harder, you'll be a better stalker in no time." Mimasaka said then gave a thumbs up.

"You haven't maximized your clinginess. I even stalked (Reader)-chan, do you know what she's going to wear underneath right now?" Mimasaka asked which made everyone glare at him.

"Who are you calling clingy? And why do you know what (R-Reader)-chan is wearing?!" Takumi asked.

"What? / Mimasaka knows? / That's creepy! / Pervert!?!"

"All right, time's running out. (Reader)-chan told me that Me, Aldini-kun and Nakiri-kun should appear in the fourth bout." Isshiki said. "Nakiri-kun, Aldini-kun, Soma-kun, what do you think?" Isshiki asked.

"You don't even need to ask. We're ready." Takumi replied.

"It's alright, (Reader) told me that already." Soma said.

"The next bout is definitely going to be on another level. There are only three enemies left and they will be coming all out." Hayama said.

"So if we get three victories, that stomps out all the competition." Kurokiba said.

"But our opponents aren't going to make it that easy." Hisako said.

"Akanegakubo Momo, Kobayashi Rindo, and Tsukasa Eishi." Alice added.

🍽 🍽 🍽 🍽 🍽

"I'm back baby!" Rindo yelled

'She could barely stand yesterday!' Takumi thought.

'She's totally full of energy again.' Soma thought too.

Rindo placed an arm on Soma's shoulder and rubbed their cheeks together. "Ora ora, Rindo-senpai's back! I got plenty of sleep so I have even more energy than I did the first day!"

"What do you think of Rindo-senpai? Oi Yukihira? Well? Well? Well?"

"You're definitely excited." Soma answered sweat-dropping.

"Rindo's as energetic as a wild animal. Come to think of it Yukihira, have you seen (Reader)?" Eishi asked.

"(Reader)? Why are you looking for her?" Soma and Takumi asked in unison which made Rindo laugh.