-5

"Wow that's the mall?"

Jake look around the city in awe, big eyes and wide smile. Sunoo join the reaction even though he have seen it a lot of time. Heeseung and Sunghoon just watch them as they stay behind the two.

"I wish I can take a lot of selcas"

You may wonder why Sunoo can't take his daily selfies because all of the students aren't aloud to bring their phones with them since they live in a dorm. It's a rule and rules were meant to be broken but for the BHA students, IT IS NOT!!

"So, where should we start? A mall shopping or food market?"

"I have an idea!-" Sunoo stick out his pointy fingers and gesturing Jake and Sunghoon together "Jake wants to pay a visit around the mall right? So to make it easy, Sunghoon will guide Jake since he himself volunteer for this while me and Heeseungie hyung will buy the foods to make it less hour. Come on chop chop chop!" Sunoo then went towards the market full of crowds with lots of vegetables and foods filled up the place. Heesung quickly follow the boy to his side while the other two just stay silent watching their friends disappear in the crowds.

"Um..should we go too?"

"Yeah..*cough* ladies first"

Jake stare at Sunghoon in disbelief while the tall boy try not to laugh out. The Aussie boy finally walk inside the big mall as the penguin follow his back. Jake wondering around the place as he found the most beautiful jacket he has ever seen. Sunghoon stay still and watch the boy looking at the blue jacket hanging inside the shop, clearly showing from the wide glass window.

"Let's get inside, will you?" Sunghoon just entering the shop as Jake happily get inside and approach the jacket without paying attention to the other clothes.

"Woah this is so amazing! I like this so much" the ice-boy love to watch the little Aussie boy being the most happiest person in the world just because of a blue jacket.

I wish I'm that jacket....

Jake and Sunghoon stand in front of the cashier girl who's busy looking forward of the price. "-its about 3600.00₩"

"Okay..." Jake is about to take out his wallet or credit card but actually can't find it. After realising that he left on his bed because of being too hurried, he cuss out....Sunghoon clearly heard that and understand the Aussie boy's situation but don't expect him not to do something

"I'll buy this one for you but you have to pay me back"

"You don't have to...I..-I'll just..but..Okay, I will pay you back when we get back to dorm"

"Sure....but not with a money"

"Eh..what do you mean?"

"Pay me back with a kiss"

O.O

Sunghoon then turn back to the cashier and buy the jacket before Jake open up his mouth to talk. The ice boy then walk out as the Aussie boy follow his back again like a lost puppy.

Sunoo slowly hold Heesung's hoodie as the trauma hits him again but he didn't want to show that much. To hide his weakness, he laughed, jokes and smiles a lot but you will always catch him again because you know him well too much, same goes for Jungwon and that's why he told Heesung to protect his best friend.

Heesung was busy checking out for some vegetables and instant noodles without noticing Sunoo wasn't with him anywhere. "Did Jay said he want more sausages? Sunoo?"

Please protect Sunoo from the crowds

" Oh shit...SUNOO!!"Heesung is panicked but isn't the time to be panicked as well. The market is full of adults and children who were all busy buying their wants but he never know that he will end up like this kind of situation.