Chapter 22

Bella's POV:

It had been a week since Halloween and let me tell you it has been FUN. Me and Leo are banned from eating any more candies but I'm not even mad about that, what I'm mad about is that fact that Griffin purposely sits in front of us and starts munching his loud ass mouth with his face full of chips and candies. That little fucker is gonna get it some day.

Aiden and Mason have gone back to Spain for a little while to take care of some business, but I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss them. I have known them since I was a baby. They are a part of my family.

Bitch you know Mason is more than family.

Shut up brain, you don't know nothing

Baby, I'm the one that keeps your thought. I would know.

I DONT LIKE HIM

Who you trying to convince. Me or you?

You obviously

But aren't I a part of you, so your basically talking to yourself like the little idiot you are.

I'm not taking to my- SHIT

I roll my eyes at my stupidity and wonder how god decided to let me live on this planet. I'm sure god had denied my entrance but that nasty ass Satan must've threatened him.

"Sugarplum are you even listening to me?" Spencer questioned. I snap out of my thoughts and give him a firm nod. He nods back and we get to work. Alexander, against his own will, had sent me and Spencer off to spy on and kill one of his trusted men. This man had been caught leaking information to our enemies and now we are gonna pay him a little visit.

"You remember the plan right" I ask Spencer. He nods in confirmation. I ninja roll to my corner of the building roof and get out my sniper. I look into the gun and aim at all of the guards on the east side of the other building, while Spencer does the west. We had already killed the guards from the North and south entrance. Once we made sure all dead guards were accounted for, we decided to have some fun and zip lined from our building to theirs.

We both landed safely and made our way to the small penthouse inside the hotel. For some reason, something felt off but I shrugged it off because we would be home in no time. I reached the room and kicked to door open in style. I hear Spenc sigh. We check the living room and the kitchen but there was no sign of the man. We then split up, Spencer took the 3 guest bedrooms while I took the master bedroom. I hear Spencer whisper clear into my earpiece. I slowly enter the bedroom. Checking my surroundings. I look up and my jaw drops.

"What the fuck did Satan do" I gape as I see the sight I front of me. Hanging from the ceiling fan was the man we were supposed to kill. There he hung, his eyes wide open, his face pale and his mouth wide open with a sickly grin plastered on his face.

"Spencer you have to come see this" I whisper into my earpiece.

"I'm afraid Spencer can't come right now, we have places to be Bella" said a deep voice. I felt something prick my neck, I quickly turn around and gasp when I see familiar hazel eyes.

That is the last thing I see before everything goes black.

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter.
I know it's a bit short but with all my schoolwork, it's the best I can do so far.

Who do you guys thing the hazel eyed guy is?

What do you think of Bason (Bella and Mason)?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

What is you favourite food?