4. One Kiss

"Huh?" all three of us said and looked at the little girl. Her face was completely red and she was still pointing at me.

"I want to marry this guy and nobody else," she said to the principal, who was still trying to recover from the shock. I was frozen on spot and had no clue what to say or do.

"But, sweetheart. He is a high school student. He can't marry a nine year old child," the principal patted her back. Please save me oh great principal. I shall build a monument in your name.

"But, I want him and him only," she wailed and I mentally face palmed myself. Why did I have to be so handsome?

"I am sorry. I can't marry you," I said to the little girl. She gasped and I prayed that the girl would end it here and now.

"No. I want to marry you. You and only you." What?

"I can't marry you. I am like your big brother. Do you want me to be your big brother?" I asked her. She shook her head and went back to wailing. I closed my ears and looked at the principal. Help me. I turned my head towards Jungkook and saw him smirking at me. I looked away and tried to think of ways to get away from this.

"I can't marry you because I am not a prince. He is a prince," I said to her and pointed at Jungkook. He glared at me and for a second she stopped wailing. I was thankful until she began to cry aloud.

"He is not a prince. He looks like a mean person. He is a villain," she wailed and I grinned in my head. Looks like Jungkook is a villain in her eyes. I could hear Jungkook snort. 

"I am not a prince. He is," I said to her.

"No! You are a prince. You are. You are. You are," she wailed even more than before. The principal was already exhausted and my head was just on the verge of bursting. I made up my mind now. Little girls are really annoying. 

"Sorry little girl. But, this boy is mine," I heard Jungkook say that. I looked up and I saw him grinning. What the hell is he talking about? I am not yours dumb ass. He looked at me in the eye and winked at me. Oh! So it's just an act.

"NO NO NO. TAEHYUNG IS MINE AND MINE ONLY," the girl screamed and I wished that I wasn't so charming and handsome.

"Sweetheart, calm down. Its g—"

"I want Kim Taehyung to marry me," the girl continued to wail and I stood in my spot like a complete loser. So this is what mom meant when she said looks can sometimes cause you your death.

"I want Kim Tae—"

"KIM TAEHYUNG IS MINE!" Jungkook raised his voice. All eyes were staring at him, including mine. The girl had stopped wailing and Jungkook looked furious. What the hell is happening?

"Tae baby. Why don't you tell the little girl the truth?" he looked at me and I cringed at his voice. It was sweet like honey and I was mentally puking at his voice. Gross!

"Uhmm...yeah. Me and Jungkook have been da-dating for almost th-three months," I said and rubbed the back of my neck. This is not going to work. The principal was staring at me and Jungkook in confusion. He better understand that this is all an act.

"But, Papa told me Kim Taehyung is not dating anyone." How the hell did he know? I glared at the principal and he smiled nervously. I should add his name to my death note.

"It was a secret," Jungkook said and grabbed my hand with his, "We did not want anyone to know that we are madly in love." I sighed and simply nodded.

"PROVE IT," the girl yelled and my eyes widened. Huh?

"Prove what?" I asked her.

"Prove your love by kissing each other," she said and pointed at both of us. I swear I would bite her fingers off. What does she even mean by kiss? I am not going to kiss a boy, especially him. I looked towards him and he was also shocked by what she had said.