I can't do nothin' around you--

"Bitter ass bitch, you could come get your--Dont say it!"

"He all up in my Phone acting like y'all aren't together!"

"Why you mad at me?"

"You're the one that's with him"

"Left his ass on read 'cause I'ma let you keep 'em!"

"No, I do not want him, btich, I'm worried about the paper!"

"Askin' for them screenshots, bitch I'll send 'em later!"

"Get up off my line, I ain't with them Twitter fingers!"

"How you end a friendship over dick? Bitch, go figure"

"I ain't got time for your lame ass jokes!"

"You talking real loud on your best friends Phone"

"Whenever I'm around, dont act like you dont know!"

The two smiled at each other and said the next part together

"You a thot, thot, thot, thot,"

"AND A STUPID ASS HOE!"

The two laughed in the car while the (h/c) sipped her juice. Laito sighed and sipped his drink as well as looking out the car window.

"Yo, Lai" The Vampire hummed and looked her way, taking another sip "What happened to that blue eyed chick that came to school with y'all?" Laito shrugged with that same little smile "She was sent back home. Couldn't keep her for too long" (Y/n) nodded and stopped at the red light, shaking her drink "Damn, all I taste is ice.."

Laito's eyes wandered out the window till they looked to the car next to them. His eyes widened and he nearly chocked as he drank the rest of the drink and coughed. (Y/n) panicked and looked his way, patting his back "Whoa, whoa! Bitch, you ok?"

Laito stayed in his bent position while (Y/n) tried to help him "I-I'm fine.." He coughed again. The girl looked through the window in confusion as to what started this only to see a long limo next to her car. A window was being repeatedly rolled down by a boy with red hair and a bored expression.

He looked to the left, as if someone was speaking to him, and grumbled. The window was rolled back up fully and Laito slowly lift his head, his fedora off his head. "You sure you're alright?"

Laito nodded as she went right at the green lift "Of course, Minx-Chan!" The girl glared at him form the corner of her eye as she turned into her neighbor hood "What did I tell you about calling me that.."

The pale male laughed "Oh~ It fits you so well. You always get riled up when I call you that" Laito sat his elbow on the part between the two once she got ready to drive into her driveway "Dont leave any trash in my car. In not your slave, pick the shit up yourself"

~

(Y/n) huffed in frustration as she stared at screen "I swear to GOD...She always got something wrong with her. Honestly.."

Laito twirled some of her hair as he held the popcorn bowl in his lap "I always thought Brianna was a problem, just not this big" The girl next to him looked up at him from her curled position "Yeah, but, she's got to learn that Muslims dont just bring alchohol with them and on a plane no less!"

Laito shifted his arm around her "She's not familiar with this. I think he could've at least told her their customs before she came. She left her whole country. Born American, always American, as the Americans say.."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes "You're only siding with Brianna 'cause she's a chick" The male smirked as he looked the brown skinned woman on screen up and down. The girl next to him shook her head, disappointed in her friend's logic.