Thirsty

Laito walked in the halls while a few girls waved at him and tied to get his attention.

"There's my bitchhh!"

He smiled at the (h/c) girl as she smirked his way and treaded over. Laito opened his arms with a closed eye smile as she came closer "Minx-Chan!" He wrapped his arms around her waist while (Y/n) laughed. He bowed his head near her ear, his eyes lowered "I missed you, baby.."

The girl pushed his head away and chuckled "Fuckin' sickening..." Laito shook his head at her and pat her own. A few chicks glared at the girl and some turned away with heart broken expressions. (Y/n) pursed her lips at them "Y'all need?" Laito hummed and turned around, still having the girl in his grasp. He noticed the tension and chuckled "You made them angry, Minx-Chan. You lured me in, just like a little Minx~"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and wiggled out of his grasp "I ain't do shit. That's their own dicks talking, I'm just saying 'hi' to a friend. Plus," She scratched her hair "You're the one that hugged me" Laito waved his hand around in dismissal and wrapped an arm around her shoulders "Anyway~"

He turned around with her in his grasp and looked back to his 'Little Bitches'. "Till we meet again" He blew them a kiss. They swooned at his voice as the two traveled in the hallway. (Y/n) looked up to her green eyed friend "You knew we had a test in Math" Laito's mind went blank for a moment.

"...Test.."

~

Some students were writing

Some students were sleeping

Some students were reading

And then there was (Y/n), who was laying back in her chair and looking up to the ceiling in bordem. She had finished her test a good ten minutes ago and another hour was left in class. So, she had nothing else to do.

But, these Teachers are shitty. Maybe she can leave?

"--sst!"

Her (e/c) eyes glided over to the girl next to her. The girl pointed her thumb back and (Y/n) followed. Laito smirked once he saw her look his way and winked. (Y/n), being the sleepy person that she is, flipped him off.

He chuckled at her little gesture and stood up. He went to the front and place the paper down, staying at the front for a little while longer. The Teacher bordely nodded and sighed "(L/n)..." The girl lift a brow and cracked open her eyes.

"Sakamaki needs help getting to the Nurse's Office. Help him, please"

(Y/n) grunted as a response and shot up, walking to the door with the fedora wearing male. As the door closed, Laito grabbed her arm and the world around her blurred a bit.

Next thing she knew, her back was slammed on a wall as her uniform was shifted to the side a little on her shoulder. Two fangs punctured into the spot and she hissed at the feeling, taking the small pain in. As Laito drank from her, his knee pushed itself between her legs and dragged itself upward.

(Y/n) frowned "Lai..." The male detached himself from her and looked into her eyes "There's nothing wrong with pleasuring my meal, hm?" The girl scoffed "I'm not gonna get seduced today, Kid. Off, you got enough blood" He backed away some as she went to stand straight. She took a step and stumbled a little, grabbing his arm for support.

Laito chuckled "What's the story this time?" (Y/n) rolled her eyes "Tripped, I guess. That guy on the stairs never gets up so I'm throwing him under the bus. I dont know him anyway, why not" Laito nodded along as the two walked away.

However, two lilac eyes watched them from a corner as they left. "I think Laito's been hiding something from us, Teddy.."