We can make it up

(Y/n) looked up at her ceiling in bordem, I mean, who wouldn't? Her friend was taken away by his brother. The wasp had died due to a spider finding it and before the spider could wrap it up, it was strung and they both died.

Her cookies were done but, like I said, she had no one to eat them with. They were even going to decorate them..

A vibration on her bed made her look over to see the culprit. Her Phone buzzed to life as it slowly made it's way towards her. She lift the Phone and looked to her notification with a blank face.

It soon changed once she saw the caller and answered "Lai!"

"Oya, oya~ Minx-Chan sounds happy to hear my voice"

She scoffed with a smile and sat up "Yo, what happened to you? Are you alright?"

"....Nothing's wrong. Just a small fight between brothers"

The girl walked down stairs with a down casted look "Yeah, well, now I cant do anything with my cookies. I made them for us to decorate too..."

Laito's face formed into a frown. His brothers have to ruin everything, dont they?

(Y/n) noticed his unusual silence and decided to shift the conversation "I think that Cafe is open tommarow after school. You wanna go?"
.
.
.
.
.
.

A hum was heard, a teasing one

"Minx-Chan~I'm supposed to be asking you on a date, not the other way around"

(Y/n) chuckled, relived that her friend was back to normal "It's not like that. I did promise to take you there and it will be the remake day for last night"

Laito softly smiled as he looked at the ground, he was lucky to have her.

"Laito.."

His eyes darkened as he looked up, hat tipped, to see Reiji, the owner of the voice "Get off the Phone. It's time for Dinner, I wont be asking you to come down again" He turned and walked out the room while Laito's frown came back to his face.

"..I'll call you back if you want"

Laito gave the voice a reassuring smile

How out of character for him

"We'll make this date official. I cant wait to see you!" Hearing her laugh was music to his ears, at least she wasn't worried. (Y/n) nodded "Alright, bet. Once school ends tomorrow, I'll meet you at the front and we'll drive over" Laito smiled at the thought "Perfect. Cant wait to see you then, Minx-Chan~"

"Yeah, yeah. Bye, Laito"

"Baby, I told you to say Daddy. Now, go ahead a--"

The line going dead came to his sense, causing him to laugh. She was always so fun to tease.

~

Laito had a happy little smile as he and (Y/n) walked along the semi busy streets. They had parked in a lot and decided to walk from there, just enjoying the sunny scenery.

He had to explain to her that he didn't burn in the sun but they just tolerated the night better. She decided to go with it.

Still didn't make sense that he goes to a day school though

But he would've never met (Y/n) if he didnt!

"I think Chris Brown is better" (Y/n) shook her head "Sure but still....Bryson Tiller hits different when you're in your feelings.." She stopped suddenly, causing Laito to follow. He looked up and hummed "So, this is it?" She nodded and went to the door handle "You ready for these Maids?"

The red head smirked and walked in with her "Yes, please~"

"Hello! Welcome to The Cafe of Love! Shall I seat you two?"

Laito's skin turned even whiter than it was as he saw the person before them. He looked around the room and it was nothing but men.

Butlers

No mini skirts

No heels

No black and white dresses

(Y/n) laughed at his frozen face and walked up to the blonde male "Yes, please"

~

Laito pouted in his seat while the girl gladly sipped her (jucie/tea/etc). She saw this and shook her head "Boy, calm down" Laito looked up at her with bored eyes "I thought you said there were Maids.."

(Y/n) titled her head "Oh, shit, did I? I thought I said 'Butlers'" Laito grumbled at her response while she laughed at him

At least they had a fun day without someone ruining it