Chapter 90

"You protect her and make sure Emily and her gang won't be able to confront or hurt her"

Was the thing I asked Kurt to do that whenever we have our practice, Kurt wouldn't leave Alexa's side. Or even when not practicing,  Kurt would always look for her..

Somehow.

I can sense something is growing between the two.

-_-#

Did I just end up as a matchmaker this time!?

Damnit!

ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

"I see that you're getting along with Alexa hmm.. Kurt? "

It feels awkward for me to call her Dott-sama for it will always remind me of Emily. 

"Huh?  Of course not! →_→"

Kurt defended avoiding meeting my gaze.

"Heeehhh?"

"O..of course!  I..just.. "

"I just what?"

I teased him while leaning closer to him.  The more I tease him,  the more he stutters as his face and ears are getting read.

I chuckled loving the rare sight of Kurt getting flustered.

(๑¯ω¯๑)

"Well,  I don't mind y... "

I wasn't able to finish what was I aboout say when a figure suddenly passed in the middle of Kurt and me that I had no choice but to pull my self away.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Oi.

What the heck.

Are you supposed to be so rude and went in the middle of talking people!

Oi.

Lomiere you damn bird brain.

Answer meeeeee!!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

At the corner of my eyes, I saw him sat beside me with a cold grin on his face.

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

Go die!

**********

"Didn't I tell you to keep a close watch with Bettina?  What are you doing now acting all pretty with that protagonist role?! Do you really dare to defy me!!!?!"

Kurt and I was following Alexa earlier and we were brought at the back of school museum where no students around.

And at the moment,  Emily and her gang is having a 'nice talk' with Alexa.

"But.. Why must I do it?  Reinhart-san has been so good to m... "

*Slaappppp!!!! *

The camcorder in my hand almost fell by that.  Since this era was not yet fully developed,  the camcorder was quite big and hard to hold with one hand for it is quite heavy.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: JUST TO CLARIFY THINGS UP,  THIS ERA WAS AROUND 1990 HOWEVER,  EVEN THOUGH THE MC SAID THIS WAS EARTH,  SHE ALSO SAID THAT IT'S LIKE AN EARTH OF A PARALLEL UNIVERSE AND SO SOME NAMES,  GADGETS AND EVEN PLACES OR SETTINGS THAT WAS MENTIONED BEFORE ARE SOMETHING THAT HAS YET TO BE INVENTED DURING 1990'S ALREADY EXIST IN THIS NOVEL. I MADE A MISTAKE AT THE EARLIER CHAPTERS HIHI. AND SO,  I'M PLANNING TO "RECONSTRUCT" THIS NOVEL VERY SOON BECAUSE THIS HAS LOTS OF PLOT HOLES AND ERRORS, I ALSO TOOK NOTE OF THE COMMENTS/CORRECTIONS YOU GUYS MADE AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT THOUGH I DON'T REPLY BUT I'M USING THOSE AS REFERENCES FOR EDITING THIS NOVEL. I WILL NOTIFY YOU ALL IN CASE THAT'LL HAPPEN AND THE PROBABILITY IS THAT THIS STORY WILL BE UNDER A SHORT HIATUS. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING UP TO THIS POINT AND UNDERSTANDING HIHI)