Chapter 15

When we got back to the hotel I went to the suite. I couldn't take the insults my classmates were yelling at me. I sat down on my bed and I began to cry. I did that until I fell asleep.

Chloe POV

I was happy Mr. Wayne told our class the truth. But then my anger grew when the class got split with Kim, Ivan, Rose and melyen. The rest started to yell horrible insults at Marinette. When we got back to the hotel Marinette all but ran to our suite. I walked to her room. Our beds have our own little rooms. I heard her crying I sighed and pulled my phone out.
Protect Marinette Squad group chat.

Bumblebee - Chloe

Snake song - Luka

Dragon's breath - Kagami

Time bunny - Alix

Pig farts - Marc

Sheep hair - Nathaniel

Colt - Max

Monkey brains - Kim

Pink doggy - Rose

Morning chicken - melyen

Smelly ox - Ivan

RG - Dick

Bumblebee - guys Marinette is crying. I haven't gone into her room but I think she just cried herself to sleep

Snake song - Oh no that's not good. We're coming

Kagami - Dick you better come. And bring any of your brothers who want to come help

RG - Alright, I know the room number. And I just told my brothers they all want to come

Pink doggy, morning chicken, monkey brains - are we aloud to come?

Time bunny - yeah just don't hurt her more

Pig farts - agreed she doesn't need to be any more upset

Colt - what is your room number?

Sheep hair - I'll bring some movies and candies incase this turns out to be a movie marathon thing

I put my phone down after that and open the door. Everyone minus the Wayne's since their farther away is here. They set up in the living area where the tv and dvd player is. Then there is a knock at the door. Kagami answers it. In comes all the Wayne boys minus the butler and Mr. Wayne.

"Where is ˈānjəl?" Damian asked I had him then follow me. When we got to the living area I saw that Luka got Marinette out of her room. Granted she was asleep but still. When they saw her theu rushed to her. Damian sat down and pulled her in his lap and started to strike her hair.

After that we started a movie. But when she woke up she looked around in confusion.

Marinette POV

I woke up on Damian lap in the living room of the suite I was staying in. I looked around in confusion that is when I noticed all my friends and the Wayne brothers. I sat up then voiced my question.

"What are all of you guys doing here?" They looked at each other than me. Chloe then stepped forward and hugged me. That set everyone else off cause soon it turned into one big group hug with me in the middle. I felt better after the hug since the feelings I had before me napped had lingered. But then I gave them a look that said explain.

Luka then stepped forward and looked at me." Chloe heard you crying so she texted us. We all came over since we were worried for you." I nodded in understanding I would of done the same for them as well.