☽ 33 ☾

"We'll try it one more time, and if you can't do it, it's okay." Yoongi assured, crouching down in front of Jimin. 

The silver head bit his lips and nodded. They were currently trying to use the powers of the pendant. So, that Jimin is able to use them on his will and not suffer from random burst of the powers.

But Jimin was growing exhausted. He was able to control the flow of power. But only for a little while. And even though, Yoongi was repeatedly assuring him that he was doing amazing, he still felt insecure and unsure about his capabilities. 

Nevertheless, he tried once again. He closed his eyes and felt the power inside of him. Then he imagined it to slowly spread across his body, concentrating on his fingertips. He slowly opened his eyes, his vision going black for a moment before coming back. His heart started to thump loudly in his chest as his sense became more sensitive. 

His focus shifted to Yoongi. The elder looking at him with a proud shine in his eyes. 

"Now, think about what you're trying to look for." Yoongi reminded. 

The elder had placed a small object away from where they currently. And Jimin's task was too find it, using his powers. Yoongi had made sure that the object was in a place where was no shadow. Jimin could only see as long as the place was lit up by the moonlight or the sunlight. Beyond that, everything would be dark. 

Jimin took in a deep breath and tried to think of what he was looking for. He whimpered a little when his head started to hurt. Yoongi had only given him a few description and it was hard to use them and find the item. The object he was looking for was small, and roundish in shape. At first, his vision focused on a bowl inside someone's house. Jimin shook his head. That wasn't it. His vision shifted to a roundish stone. There were several of them of similiar shape. That wasn't it either. 

His vision shifted again and finally he found an wrapped object. Jimin furrowed his brows together and focused on it. That day to be it. Otherwise, what was the use of a round box covered in a red wrapped in between bushes. 

Jimin blinked. The flow of his powers stopping. Happiness burst through him. Not only was he able to control his powers, he was also able to stop the flow on his will. Jimin quickly shot up and rushed out the house. He had figured out of the position of the item. Even though it wasn't exact, but Jimin was way too excited to mind it. He looked around the undergrowth, trying to look for it. 

He finally found it, placed on top of a rock. Jimin quickly reached for it and brought it down. When he turned around, he saw Yoongi was leaning against a tree with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"What's this?" Jimin asked. 

Yoongi pointed chin towards it and said, "Why don't you open it and find out."

"Wait, it's for me?" Jimin widen his eyes inexcitement and hurried to open the wrapping. He snorted when he saw a card; Reading — For Moonboy. 

But when he removed the lid and saw the item inside, he gasped. His mouth hanging open as he looked up at Yoongi. The elder smiled, getting closer to him. He pulled Jimin under the shade of a tree. Then, the younger carefully lifted the gift. It was crystal ball with several glowing dots inside it, mimicking the night sky. 

"It's beautiful." Jimin breathed out. 

The elder hummed and took his hand. Then he walked them back to his house. They walked into that room, where Yoongi had made Jimin to hide. The silver head gulped quietly remembering the occurence of the night. He realized that there was a window, now open, which was closed that night. Yoongi went and closed the window, the room going dark completely. Jimin gasped. The crystal ball on his hand seemed like it was glowing. 

And it was breathtaking. 

"Thank you." Jimin whispered. 

"Don't thank me, you earned it." Yoongi replied. 

Jimin smiled widely and looked back at the elder. He was taken aback when he saw the way Yoongi was looking him. He blushed under the intense gaze. His eyes falling back to the beautiful crystal in his hand. 

But then the elder placed his hand under his chin and made him look up. Jimin gulped. His lips slightly ajar when he met eyes with the elder. Yoongi slowly leaned in and pressed their lips together. A pleasant shiver ran up his spine when the elder pulled him closer. And even though, he loved the gift in his hands, he was bit irritated since it came between them. Yoongi's big hands rested firmly on his neck and his back as they kissed deep and slow. 

They broke the kiss when they ran out of breath. But still didn't move away from each other. Their faces so close to each other that their breaths tickled their skin. 

And while Jimin didn't know, Yoongi was getting pleasantly overwhelmed with each second he looked into the younger's dark eyes. For, the lights from the crystals reflected perfectly in his eyes. 

Jimin inhaled deeply when Yoongi touched their foreheads together. The elder's sweet musky scent clouding his mind. Again his pendant started to glow softly. But of them didn't notice it. 

"A moon, always needs its star, doesn't it?" Yoongi spoke quietly. 

Jimin smiled and nodded. He was so proud of himself today. But it seemd like the elder felt more proud than he did. And the way he looked at him, made his heart flutter. 

"Thank you." Jimin whispered. 

He was thankful for a lot of things. Not just the gift. But also for all the times Yoongi saved him. Helped him when he was in pain. Made him feel better about himself. The elder never lost hope that Jimin would be able to control his powers even though Jimin sometimes got frustrated with himself. 

His motived was save Yoongi. But he didn't realize that the elder was slowly saving him as well. 

"Yoongi..." Jimin murmured moving away little. 

"Hmm?"

"Do you realize something?"

Yoongi furrowed his brow a little and tilted his head, "What?"

"You haven't lost control over yourself for exactly fifteen days." Jimin beamed proudly. 

Yoongi's eyes widen a little before softening. He leaned in once again and pressed another soft kiss on Jimin's lips. This one as thank you for healing him and for more reasons that Jimin was unaware of him.