Morning after

I hope everyone LOVED THE BIRTHDAY CHAPTERS!!!!

-------

The twisting of my stomach woke me up from my zombie state sleep. I stumbled out of bed quickly to get to the bathroom. My eyes were still closed as I got tangled in my sheets and fell to the floor. I crawled over to the toilet and released vile spew into the toilet. I gagged viciously as the poison of the alcohol tried to leave my body.

I stayed in the bathroom until I was confident to stand up without vomiting again. I dragged my heavily hungover body over to the sink to wash my mouth and brush my teeth. I opened my eyes when I got to the mirror. That was a mistake. Dominic did a good job removing all the makeup from my face last night, but now the dark bags under my eyes were present for the world to see. I had no more colour on my skin, and my beautiful hair was now a matted mess. After brushing my teeth, I forced myself into the shower. I was not too fond of the smell of alcohol radiating off my body anymore.

Once I looked presentable, I walked back into the bedroom. Dominic was up and sitting on the bed with a large tray of food in front of him. He was still wearing his sweatpants that he slept in, but he looked showered and freshened up.

"How long have you've been up?" I muttered under my breath.

"Probably a half hour before you got up and painted the toliet." He commented.

I walked back to my side of the bed and crawled back in. I brought the covers up to my neck and curled my body into fetal position. I looked over to the clock by the night stand before turning to face Dominicc; it was almost noon.

"I hope you remember the events of last night." Dominic said as he took a sip of his coffee.

I remember a lot more than I thought I would. I remember Dominic kissing me before we left the apartment, I remember him proposing to me, and I definitely remember how raunchy we got when we got home. Last night was wild but there wasn't a moment where I wasn't smiling and happy. Last night confirmed my intuition to fly to Genoa to get Dominic back. I'm glad I took the risk. If I didn't I don't think my birthday would have been as magical as it been. 

I pulled out my hand from other the covers to show off my ring. The little light that escaped the curtains danced on the diamond, lighting up the entire room. God this ring is so beautiful.

"You did an amazing job on the ring."

"I hope so, the jewelers were quite angry at my short notice request."

"I hope you tipped them well. I really love this ring."

"Hmm, I hope thats not the only thing you love."

"I'm growing to love something else too." I giggled.

"You had a good night though?"

"I had an amazing night! I would have never planned such a crazy night like that for myself."

"You got so crazy that you didn't open your final gift." 

Dominic placed the tray on the nightstand before getting up and walking across the room. He grabbed the shopping bag he was carrying yesterday and brought it over the bed. He placed the shopping bag in front of me before sitting back on the bed. I sat up and pulled the bag closer to me. Inside the box is a large orange box with a blue bow. On the box says, Louis Vuitton. I unwrapped the bow and slowly open the box to reveal a large dark brown tote bag with light brown handles and buckles.