Chapter-25

Jon's POV

"..............I should not. " she says looking sadly into my eyes. I feel like someone stabbed me right in the heart with a knife and twisted it before retrieving, and repeating the same action over and over again. This hurts more than the physical pain I've experienced in the accident. My knees feel weak, my vision is blurry with tears, but I dare not cry in front of her. Completely dejected, I place my forehead on her shoulder, this probably might be the last time I get to do this.

"I shouldn't do this Jon, but I want to........and I will." She says lowly. This catches my attention, and I jerk my head off of her shoulders, standing straight, looking down at her with uncertainty. She gives me a soft smile and stands on her tippy toes, putting her hands on my shoulders to balance herself and places her soft,plump lips on mine. I do not waste even a second in responding to her kiss. I hold her face, entwining my fingers into her hair and tilt her head to the side for better access. She is unable to reach my height, even though she is standing on her toes. So I bend further down to her height so that she doesn't have to strain herself by standing on her toes, because this make out session  might go on for sometime baby.

She hugs my waist and rubs her nose against mine occasionally. She pulls away first, when she's out of breath, but I'm not done yet, so I continue kissing, down her neck. I keep kissing till I find a spot I like and I gently bite her there. She starts giggling and pushes me away, but there is no way I'm letting her be even an inch away from me. I have worked my ass off to get her, and now when I finally have her, I'm not letting her go. So I pull her against my body, I need to have some sort of physical contact with her for the sake of my sanity.

"It tickles" She says laughing. I look down at her grinning. What did I do to deserve her after all?

"Well, get used to it, because that's going to be an everyday thing now." I say smirking. She giggles again in return, her face as red as a tomato with all the breathtaking kisses.

"I love you." I say putting her head on my chest, inhaling her sweet scent.

"I love you too."

Fucking finally.

****

"James!" I call out as I fill in the paperwork in my office. Well, not filling in exactly, since I have an injured arm. It's been close to a week since I have had that wonderful encounter with Emmy. I was losing my mind sitting at home so I thought of coming back to work. Emma didn't like the idea much but eh, how hard is it to convince a cupcake that looks like a chipmunk when she's angry. Also, I thought it was necessary for her to resume back to the bakery after all these days. Since I do not have a car right now, I use the spare car in the workshop. I still have the fucking cast on and it's the most annoying shit ever. I can't wait to get it off.

"Yeah?" James asks as he enters.

"Did you call Mrs Walton and tell her, her car is ready?" I ask as I glance at the papers in my hand. Since I'm still 'unfit' to work, I'm allowed only to do the office work.

"Yep, she came and took it long ago."

"What about the engine repair of the dodge?" I ask him, expecting a clumsy reply from his side.

"Yep! Took care of that too" He beams. I look at him with astonishment. I'm not used to getting such positive replies from him. It's mostly like 'oh shit I forgot!' Or 'I'll fix it right up boss!'. I clear my throat and hide my amusement. Just when I'm about to assign him an other work, my phone starts ringing. I check my phone to see my Emmy, or shall I say my girlfriend, calling me. I gesture James to leave before I answer my call.