cElebRatIoNs🎂🎋🎍🎊🎁

Here sid was all blank... how can he forget about her birthday.... he was not with her like before for the whole month... he missed her cute tantrums.... which she used to do... by making announcements of her birthday before the tym... 😰

He stood up..... and made his way running outside... and settle in his car... making everyone confused...!!!

He reached her house...and ran to her door .... to his surprise.. the door was locked.... she never used to go anywhere... !!!

Sid pov...

Yeh maine kya krdia... shitt yr... iss bar na koi uska rulaaa tha... birthday ka.. upr se ria ne bula lia... kha hai tu sana.. yrr... kaise bul gya.. vo toh kafi excited hoti hai.. aj kha gyi.. thik toh hogi na..!!😣... khi mom ke pass toh nhu...!?

Pov ends..

"Hello" said sid... after calling his mom..knowing of sana is there...!😑

"Hello sid... sana kha hai main kab se use phn kr rhi hu ... utha nhi rhi..?!!!!" Answered his mom....😕

"Ohh.. matlab wha bhi nhi hai... " sid to himself....

" baat krwa meri..." said further his mom.. after not getting reply...

"Mm..mom.. v..vo washroom mai..hai..or..aj or..bhi friends hai..to..toh.. islye.. call..sunayi nhi dia hoga..." said sid stammering...😰

"Acha.. meerii baat krwa dena..." said his mom... putting the call offf..!!!😟

"Shitttt... kha chli gyi..."😓😫.....

A car came... the opening door sound... made him look at that... came out sana with a big smile....💓💜... holding..a flower bouquet with chocolate in it🎍... on the other hand... holding ballons.......!!

Confused sid titled his head to look into the car.... here comes the person out... who boiled sid's blood... again😠😤... they started to move... inside... sid hide himself... !

They were smiling... talking to each other.....!

" coffee" asked sana to which he nodded... which was nt listened by sid..!😩

They moved inside... together... sid gasped... 😰

"Yeh andar kyu gya... orr.. sana iske sath gyi thi... ohh... tbi.. ab kya usko... usko konsa frk padhta hai ab... acha hua i didn't wish her... she deserves it... krogaa bhi nhi... le apne arjun ki wishes..!!!" Mummers sid... before moving to his car..!!!!

------------------------------------------------

Sana parked her car... and picked her belonging and move out... students were smiling at her...😕...she was finding it weird... she looked at her dress.. if she put on something wrong... but according to her... she was looking fine...looking at mirror she too find her face clean... not looking as a joker...!!!

She starts to move....forward... suddenly... sound of voilin... touches her heart and ear ...  she looked at the side.. at the college ground...

 at the college ground