31.Emotions of a girl

Alyan's POV

"Alyan?" Abbu called me in the breakfast table and I looked at him.

"Yes abbu?"

"After breakfast, come to my room." Abbu said and got up.

Did I do anything bad?

After breakfast,I went in his room.

"Abbu,you told me to come." I said.

"Sit here." He said me,signalling towards the sofa in front of him.

"We need to have some man to man talk." Abbu smiled at me.

"As in?"

"So,today is a very big day of your life. Maybe,the main thing was done years ago but from today,you'll be married in full sense. Marriage is a very beautiful thing,and with it's beauty it brings many responsibilities. And the first thing is keeping the other person happy. I myself am the father of a married girl,and I know how it feels. When a father gives away her daughter to a man,the only thing he expects is her happiness. He wants her husband to keep her the same way he kept her,with love and care. Always try to keep her happy,don't let her feel the lack of care." Abbi said looking at me intensely and I nodded.

"And another thing,married life is not all rainbows and candies. You'll have your fair share of rough phage,fights but don't let it go to extreme level. Don't say anything at the heat of the moment as it can hurt her. You yourself will regret it in the future. Warisha is a very good girl,I know she will also try to keep you happy. Still,woman can be sometimes tough to handle but be patient. You'll see you both will be happy."

"Sure."

"And still if there's any problem and if I find any negligence from your part,then you'll have a lot of answering to do." He glared at me and I chuckled.

"And I am your son."

"And she's like my daughter so mind it." Abbu said

"Now go and take rest, it'll be a long day." He said and I nodded getting up.

"By the way abbu,thanks for your advise."

"Experience talks,dear." He chuckled.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Warisha's POV

"Warisha,don't be late. We have to leave within half an hour." Mila bhabi said and I nodded sitting on the bed.

We will leave for the parlor now and then straight towards the hall. I am feeling all anxious,nervous and sad.

"Everyone,go out. I have to talk to my daughter." Ammi came inside and said to everyone.

As everyone left,ammi sat beside me.

"Nervous and tensed?" She took my hands on her lap and I nodded.

"Then imagine my situation. How it is for me and your father."

"Ammi,I feel so anxious....I think I can't..." I started blabbering keeping my head on her shoulder.

"Dear,don't talk like this just because you are sad." I heard her voice.

"Look dear,maybe it seems very hard sometimes but it has to happen. And one day you'll get used to this."

"And if I don't?"

"That's up to the future. But remember to try your best. From today,Alyan is your top priority. As long as you respect him and keep him happy,In Sha Allah you won't face any problem. Don't do anything which can offend him. Think his family as your own,love them like you love us. Always try to do things the way he likes. And remember,you can't have a healthy relationship based on logic. Don't look for logic in everything. We just hope you to try your best. Rest is up to Allah." Ammi said with tears in her eyes. I just nodded.