25

I killed many handsome and ugly man in my past life and even in this life time, Men adored me for my beauty back then but now. This heart is beating for some good for nothing man! Darn it!

Huminga ako ng malalim para pakalmahin ang aking sarili. But there's no way I will let this heart win against me. I'm the top One assassin in my world, there's no way a pumping organ can win against my wills.

"Captain okay ka lang?" tanong ni Dark sa pagaalala dahil sa dumudugong kamay ng dalaga dahil sa basong hawak nito na ngayon ay nahati na sa milyong piraso. Samantha look at her right hand before rolling her eyes.

Tumayo sya suot ang uniformeng may bahid ng kanyang dugo bago nya tignan si Dark. He flinches at her sharp gaze at him, letting him know that his Captain is not in the mood.

"He's planing something.....but what it is" Samantha said, remembering her conversation with Calom and Heaven earlier.

*Flashback*

"Please Prince Heaven, stop teasing me. I don't want to hurt Top" Samantha said awkwardly, Calom nods slowly while Heaven is irrated because of sudden mention of his brother's fake name.

"Yeah I'm sorry Princess" He apologized, Samantha just smiles back at his apology.

"As I was saying" Calom continued his words earlier. Samantha and Heaven look at him.

"A traditon is being held to have a duel between you two your majesties. But its between the Prince's you can withdraw if you wanted too...." Calom was cutted at his word, when the brunette girl shakes her head.

"I will fight" She confidently said, making Heaven laugh a little. "But your going to fight me, Princess" Heaven mockingly said.

Samantha smiled before nodding. "I know....that's why I want to fight you more" She said making both men in the room shiver when her cold emerald eyes shines as the sunlight hits her pale porcelain skin.

Its the same aura that demons used to shake their enemy in terror. Calom almost drop his eyes when he remember who this girl is.

The mysterious 10th Princess of Hatolian Kingdom.

Heaven shakes his head before looking at Calom. "I'm not going to hurt a young lady" He said making Samantha to rolled her eyes.

She crossed her legs before looking downly at Heaven. "Are you afraid to lose to me, Your majesty" Samantha said before smiling at him.

He close his hands into fists before smiling at her. "Fine....but remember that your the one responsible for it" He said making Samantha to knit her brows.

Responsible for what?

"Anyway Sir Calom, what activities should we prepared too" Heaven suddenly said making Samantha be more suspicious.

"Well.... its Princess Samantha giving blessing to the students, we will watch the students of Mages department via
majasta. We make a few changes at the first round of the game. Also all students need to join the Monsters/ Beast Festival Exam.

As for you.... your majesties you both already pass" Calom said, Samantha didn't complain co'z she's kinda lazy to do so many stuffs.