𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

Y/N POV

my eyes flittered open and i found myself lying on my bed. i frowned and slowly sat up and was immediately hit by a huge wave of pain in my chest. " oooowwwwwwww dafuq? what ha-" then i realized what had happened and then felt bad. " i walked right out of there and left my boyfriend behind! he probablly hates me now....." i muttered and lay back down and my eyes slowly closed again but were awakened in a second by my phone ringing. " dafuq" i mutttered and slapped the table beside my bed multiple times till my hand fell on my phone. i pulled it over and answered the call. " hhhmmm?" i asked, my voice still sounding like shit. " helllOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" i instincively threw the phone across the room. it took me five seconds to process what happened. i sat still for a bit longer before jumping out of bed and sprinting over to the other side of the room. i picked up the phone and saw it was still going on the call. " sorry. i panicked" i said into the phone " who is this?" " its my ryuko!" a cheerful voice sung from the other side of the line. i gasped. " ryuko?! its been so long!" i said a bit happier. " ...." " ryuko?" i asked " Y/N-chan, you have heard about the hero killer stain right?" i gasped. " no- dont tell me..." he sighed quite loudly " yeah. so now im here in masufatsu trying to find a place to stay. would you mind if i stayed at your place?" " boi our house is too big of course you can come destroy the place." i joked. " greAT! THANKS!" he yelled, wincing i spoke again. " when will you get here?" " im going to be at ur place in 5 minutes." he respinded. " five wha-?" then i remeber his quirk. his quirk was called rabbit hole. he was able to travel through time. and he was correct for in only 3 minutes the doorbell rang and i ran downstairs. 

"Y/N!!!!! DAMN GIRL YOU'VE GROWN AND I HEARD ABOUT YOU DEBUT IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL AND AAAHHHHHHH IM BALBBBERING AGAIN AREN'T I....." he yelled quite loudly

" oh you stoopid bitch" i joked and hugged him " i missed you broski." 

" missed you too trashbin" he said

" eXCUsE yOU!" i yelled back and punched him then drew him into another hug which eneded in me wresteling with him.

" angel?" someone said. we both paused and turned, there todoroki stood which a hurt expression. 
" i thought y-you loved me......" he muttered then turned and walked away

" WAIT TODO!" but he was too far for my words to reach him. i then punched the door. " stoopod, stoopid, stoopid." 

" you gucci?"

" yeah just gucci"

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく