~ Chapter 51 ~ (Siblings)

"Blood Demon Technique: Splatter Sickle" Gyuutaro releases multiple blades of blood from his sickles targeting the sound pillar.

Tengen blocked all the incoming attack and the floor he is standing suddenly exploded. Gyuutaro looked in wonder because he did not made that explosion.

Gyuutaro realised that it's probably from Tengen himself and the pillar plan to escape from his blood demon art. "You're not getting away! Now turn... Splatter Sickle."

Gyuutaro commands his sickles to turn and they come straight for Tengen, yet again. By this point, Tengen has realized Gyuutaro's ability to change the sickles direction and tries to formulate a plan on how to defeat the siblings.

Tengen therorizes that in order to kill the Demons, he would need to cut off Gyuutaro's head instead of Daki's and he tries to test it out.

Tengen grabs 3 small balls and throws them into the air, he proceeds to aim for them and precisely hits them to cause an explosion within the brothel.

The sound pillar watches the aftermath of the explosion and grinned slightly. "Well... Ordinary means won't do the trick, huh." Tengen said as he saw a large obi ball before him.

The obi began to release themselves as Gyuutaro and Daki emerge unscathed. Daki used her obi to protect both of them from the explosion. Gyuutaro just grinned at Tengen, "The two of us are one after all".

A few moments passes and the three of them looked at each other carefully with Gyuutaro and Daki eyeing the sound pillar.

Gyuutaro scowls as he looked at Tengen with more time begin to pass. "You're different man. Different from all of the pillars I've killed now."

"You were a special guy from the moment you were born. You got chosen talent. The envy, man! I just wanna put an end to you right instant" Gyuutaro commented the sound pillar.

"Talent? Hah." Tengen mocked feeling irritated by Gyuutaro's perspective of him. "Do i look like i have some kind of talent? If that how you see someone like me, you must had a wonderful life"

Tengen grows more and more angry as he recalls the people he's lost over the years despite being called the supposed "chosen" individual by Gyutaro.

After listening Tengen speak, Gyuutaro asked Tengen. "Then how do you explain this? Why are you still alive now? My blood sickle is full of deadly poison."

"But you still haven't dropped dead yet, right? RIGHT!" Gyuutaro said. "I'm from a family of shinobi. I developed some resistance. So poison won't work" Tengen retaliated.

"The shinobu went extinct in the Edo era. Don't lie to us!" Daki said at Tengen. However, Tengen didn't lie at all about it.

He was raised in a shinobi household with nine siblings, but by the age of fifteen, seven of them had already died.

His father was a cold and heartless individual who would regularly forced them to undergo intense training and as a result, his brother adopted the same ruthless and cold hearted personality.

Unable to understand that type of mindset, Tengen left his clan alongside his wives, and approached Kagaya Ubuyashiki to become members of the Corps.

Kagaya had warned them it would be hard to reject the values they were raised in, but openly welcomed and thanked Tengen's family for deciding to put their lives at risk to protect others.

"I myself should be thankful to you." Tengen thought to Kagaya by himself. In the present, Gyuutaro notices the deterioration in Tengen's physical state and becomes gleeful.