16: Save

After soccer I wasn't even in the mood of picking that girl up

After soccer I wasn't even in the mood of picking that girl up. I got my keys and headed to a donut shop.

"Dang it." I felt guilty of leaving her without my brothers knowing. I looked at my wrist watch to see that it's almost 6 pm.

I quickly drove back to the school since I knew I would get in trouble if something's gonna happened to her.

After pulling up the car, I heard sudden screams, I looked everywhere.

'Help.'

'Someone Help. Please.'

I heard screams from a girl. I quickly ran to the direction where the screams were. I saw a man touching a girl... Kyshelle.

What the fuck was I thinking?

I saw Kyshelle closed her eyes in fear. No, I'm not letting that psycho lay a finger on her. I quickly ran to their direction.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" i yelled as the man looked at me in horror. I saw pieces of broken glass everywhere. Shit.

After punching and threatening him to death, I turned around to see Kyshelle, broken. Fear in her eyes and her knees are trembling.

"Are you okay?" At that point I didn't care if I'd look like a fool. I quickly pulled her into a hug as she cried into my chest.

"Thank you." She looked into my eyes. No. What have I done?

I felt a sudden tense as I broke the hug. She seemed to notice it too. There I saw a man in the bush pointing a gun at Kyshelle. She stared at the man as I grabbed something in my pocket. The emergency locket.

It signals all of my brothers that something happened or something's wrong. Kieran is still working on her locket.

I stood there relying on my brothers as Kyshelle seemed nervous. I wouldn't blame her, I bet she's not used to this.

I still can't stop thinking about that bastard trying to touch her. I was out of my thoughts when Kyshelle yelled.

"EAROS WATCH OUT!" She yelled and hugged me tight as possible while closing her eyes. What the...

I looked at her confusingly with a tear dropped from her eyes.

"BANG!"

I heard gunshots making me shift my head to the guys who were pointing gun at us are now whimpering on the ground.

I looked at the shooters to see a worried Kieran and Bowry.