42

"No, Haru would NOT do it"

"It's the only way Sung"

Haru could hear the boy's argue-some opposed to the idea,mainly Jisung, and some agreeing with Jaemin.

"Look at the end of the day it all comes down to Haru's decision"

Jeno butted in before the other's could get into a more heated argument. The line went silent as if they all were waiting for the girl's response.

Even though she was only with Jeno, Haru could feel their eyes on her as if questioning her decisions.

"I-I'll do it"

That was how she ended up in the arms of the enemy

That was how she ended up in the arms of the enemy. The guards currently walking with her locked in their grip.

"Good that you had surrendered"

The man gave off a hefty laugh, his grip on her arms tightening as he practically pushed her along the hallways.

"So uhm where are you taking me?"

"Our chief wants a word"

Was the only sentence the other guard uttered before shoving her inside a room and locking the door behind her.

Haru huffed examining the room, in one chair sat a lady in her early 20's-maybe even the same age as Jaemin and the guys. She was extremely beautiful, her blonde curls flowing down side and blue eyes as deep as the ocean.

"Sit down"

Yet her voice contradicted her appearance-it was rough as if trained to put men in their knees.

Haru sauntered her way over the chair-staring at it before sitting down. They were sat down next to a glass, which Haru could only assume as a one-way glass.

Her eyes wandered to the pin on the lady's vest. The golden pin reflecting even when the slightest bit of light hit it.

Kim Hyeso

"Haru are you ok?"

"Relax Jisung I have all my cameras on her geez"

"Let the lover boy be"

"I AM NOT a lover boy"

Haru rolled her eyes in an attempt to stiffle her laughter, the chief cocked an eyebrow. Her finger drummed impatiently as she and Haru had a stare down.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"I'm surprised you don't know me"

The chief squinted her eyes at her, thoughts running through her mind as she racked where she could've possibly known the girl.

"I'm just kidding, Ms. Hyeso"

The girl snickered cocking her head side ways as the lady sighed-as if a motion to keep herself calm.

"I don't want any distractions-just tell me why are you here?"

"Since you want to know so bad fine I'll tell you"

Hyeso stared at her before her eyes glanced to the glass. Haru noted the information-thanking Jaemin for figuring out that they might have a one-way glass.

A shame you'll die anyway

"We're here to bring down the system"

"Don't be ridiculous! A bunch of you from Timor can't take down Neo"

The woman snickered, flicking her hair back but the both of them stopped at the sound of struggle outside.

"W-what? Hah anyways I'm sure my men could take a few runts"

"Oh honey, the revolution already started"

Should I do a double update?