𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

EVERYBODY HATES FRANK.

ੈ♡

'WHEN LIFE GETS TOUGH, YOU smack on a smile your face and face the day.' was the first thing lizzie heard when she woke up.

carl had let her sleep with him in his bed, which she wasn't crazy about, but the couch had vomit on it, so she didn't care all that much. the two put a pillow in the middle of them so they wouldn't wake up tangled in each other.

either way, they woke up basically cuddling.  ew.

debbie entered the room, all happily. 'morning, carl. did you buy eggs? i can make us up a scramble.'

'lip, lizzie, you want eggs?'

no response from any of them. the blonde groaned, sitting up and wiping her face with her hands. she could hear debbie in the other room, trying to wake up ian.

'how is she so fucking perky?' carl asked, jumping off the bed.

'overactive adrenal gland from sleep deprivation.' lip explained.

lizzie yawned and said, 'english please,'

'she feels awake even though she needs to sleep.' lip rexplained. 'she's headed for a major crash.'

lizzie decided to go home to get dressed and take a shower, since immigration wouldn't be there that morning and hopefully svetlana would be at the bar.

'we got clippers anywhere?' carl questioned lip as we went downstairs.

'why, you wanna cut your hair?' lip asked his brother.

'want something more cop-like.' carl nodded.

'i mean, i'll look.' lip promised his brother.

'if you guys don't have any kev has some.' lizzie told the boy, roughing up his hair.

suddenly, a brick flew through the window, nearly hitting lizzie— and everyone else in it's path. 'fuck you, frank!'

carl and lizzie ran over to the window, ian came downstairs and grabbed the bat and the two older boys rushed outside.

'who would do this?' sean asked, picking up the brick.