CHAPTER 59

Now where did these two go?", mumbled Khushi as she peeked into the shops looking for Anjali and Lavanya. They all came to the shopping mall to buy dresses for the evening party. VF and AR held the party tonight for the success of the fashion show. Khushi, Lavanya, Anjali, Payal, Akash and Rahul all went out for shopping and Lunch.

Right now Akash and Rahul were in men's shop, on 2nd floor, looking for their suits while Payal and Khushi were in Indian attire section as Payal wasn't comfortable in wearing western dress, so she thought to buy a saree or salwar suite which ever she find best. The little baby Arush had also come with them and right now he was fidgeting in his Mama's arms as he was hungry and his baby bag was with Anjali ... so Khushi was looking for Anjali who was with Lavanya in western attire section and in one shop she found them.

"Lavanya I guess the black one looks more sexy", said Anjali.

"You think so ... but blue is his favourite so I thought blue would do", said Lavanya who was holding two nighties black and a blue one.

"So what ... you should go with that is more appealing and that is the black one", said Anjali

"Hmmm...", Lavanya was looking between the two nighties as to which one she should choose.

"There you are. I was looking for both you. Anjali ji ... Arush is hungry can you give me his milk bottle", said Khushi as she came up to them.

"Oh sorry", said Anjali and quickly fish out the milk bottle from the bag ... seeing his bottle Arush exclaimed loudly and extend himself towards Anjali to grab it ... seeing this Anjali smile and take Arush in his arms.

"Awhh my baby is that hungry haan ... sholly haan ... my cutooo", Anjali loving pinches Arush's cheeks who has now grab his milk bottle and put in his mouth.

"Excuse me Mam, should I bill this for you", said the sales lady holding two dress packets.

"Yes please. Lavanya I will bill these ... you hurry up", said Anjali and went with the sales lady.

"Khushi you tell me which one looks better", asked Lavanya still confused which one to select and now turn to Khushi.

"You should ask Anjali ji na ... she will tell which one she wants", said Khushi assuming that Anjali is the one who is buying a nightie, probably planning a romantic night with Rahul bhai, thought Khushi.

"Not Anji. I am buying this ... so tell me which one looks more sexy on me this one (putting the black one on her) or this one (putting the blue one)", asked Lavanya.

"You ... you are buying this? But why?", asked Khushi surprised as the nightie clearly looks that it was to impress or rather seduce your partner not the one usually ladies buy for themselves for comfortable sleep.

"Oh I wanted to give surprise to Aman ... planning a romantic night for him", said Lavanya with a cheeky smile and wink to Khushi.

"WHATTT??", said Khushi shocked.

"What what?", asked Lavanya now holding the both nighties in front of her.

"That means ... you .. you .. and Aman ... you two ... mean", Khushi didn't know how to ask her that did these two already done that deed, which she was thinking.

"Me and Aman what?", Lavanya looked at Khushi and seeing her expression she giggles, "Oh you mean that ... Yeah we already have done that".

Khushi eyes widened at hearing that and mouth opened in shock.

"What? Oh come on don't be like this ... I am sure you and ASR have done it too", said Lavanya again winking at Khushi.

"LAVANYA JI ...", Khushi nearly shouted in horror at hearing Lavanya openly talk about a thing like this.