Part 38:- Love, liking and crush!!!

Hello friends,

First of all sorry for being very very late this time!!!! But apparently I was suppose to take leave from my office  from 1st oct and hence my boss had kept me on my feets, which dint allow me to update!! So sorry....as compensation I am here with a long update!!!

Coming to the update... today's update is a bit out of line for the story...we have had a lot of harshad, pranks, planning and plotting....so this is a peaceful update!!!!

I dedicate this update to ShivaniBijalwan.....at the end of the update shivani you will know why😉😉!!!!!

Finally let's start.......

              Everyone teased manik, but he cared less!!!! Ignoring all the teasing eyes, manik came to murthy manshion and directly went to nandini's room!!!!

Manik:-" You were suppose to be resting and what are you doing here, working???"

Nandini:-" What else can I do??? My boss has apparently forgotten that we have a big government project to deal with!!! If he is busy playing some stupid pranks, then atleast someone has to take the responsibility!!"

Manik gives her a questioning look:-" Stupid pranks???"

     He goes and sits besides her!!!

Nandini:-" After what you did with harshad today, do you think he will remain silent??? He can try harming our government project presentation, since this has skipped my boss mind, I am doing the needful of preparing a backup plan!!" She says with full sarcasm in her voice!!

      Manik takes hold of her laptop, pen, papers etc and keeps it on the table!!!

Nandini:-" Are manik, what are you doing??"

    He makes her face him!!

Manik:-" Stupid prank??? Was our prank really a stupid one or a brilliant one??"

Nandini:-" How does it even matter???"

Manik:-" Accept it nandini!! It was a brilliant prank!!"

Nandini:-" How does my acceptance or denial even affect!! I have toh not been part of any pranks lately!! Everything is done without even me knowing!! Seems like I am no more an important part of the group!!!!"

        Manik was stunned at her reply!! Firstly, he couldn't understand anything, but then he realised nandini was becoming insecure!! She had started to feel left out!!! Manik understood her trauma!!! For five years she was struggling all alone, now everyone was a part of her struggle except her!!! In making nandini strong and in their revenge strategy, they never got her involved!! They forgot one thing in performing this TLC i.e tender, love and care strategy for her, she also needed attention....which they failed to give!!! Few tears had started forming in nandini's eyes!!! Manik cupped her face!!!

Manik:-" Princess!! Why are we playing such pranks??"

Nandini in sarcasm:-" For fun!!"

Manik:-" princess!! I am again asking, why are we playing such pranks??"

Nandini:-" To teach harshad a lesson!!!"

Manik:-" Why do we need to teach him a lesson??"

Nandini whipping her tears:-" Because he did wrong to me!!"

Manik:-" So for whom were we doing all this??"

Nandini slowly:-" For me!!"

Manik:-" We won't be doing all this for a random person na, so you are important na, way to important for all of us!!"