12. The Gay Former Cheerleader

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

Note: This chapter will be centered on Jackie Morrison for you guys to get to know her better since she'll be an important character in this book

Note: This chapter will be centered on Jackie Morrison for you guys to get to know her better since she'll be an important character in this book. :)

AFTER THE CONFRONTATION BETWEEN HER AND LUNA, Jackie had lost her appetite and decided to just wait for lunch break to be over so she could go back to being the new girl that everyone stares at during class, despite it being incredibly dreadful and all.

However, she regretted not eating lunch because only then did she realize that her next class is Math and it would sure as hell drain her energy trying to understand that hell subject.

Upon entering the classroom, she immediately earned stares that held both admirations from the boys and some of the girls and envy from most of the girls. Well, who could blame her? The girl is absolutely gorgeous. With her short and silky brunette hair, her flawless and tanned skin, and her dark brown orbs that seemed to sparkle every time, she can be considered as one of the most stunning students to ever walk the halls of Forks High.

"Ms. Morrison, correct?" Asked the professor.

Jackie snapped her gaze away from her classmates and towards her professors to answer him.

"Yes." She answered, accompanied by a polite nod.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" Said the professor.

Jackie raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows before turning towards her classmates again. Her dark brown eyes roamed the classroom to see nothing out of the ordinary until her eyes met a pair of striking golden-brown ones. A girl with a pixie-like haircut and skin so pale, Jackie would've thought she's a corpse. But she wasn't. In fact, Jackie found her incredibly attractive.

It was clear that Alice was drawn to her also. Well, why wouldn't she be? She's going to be her mate. Even though Alice was trying her best not to be intrigued by her for the sake of her relationship with her family, especially Luna, she will always find her way back to Jackie.

"I'm Jacqueline Morrison. But, please call me 'Jackie'." Jackie introduced herself.

When she opened her mouth and introduced herself, her classmates seemed to be more captivated by her because of the way her classy British accent rolled off her tongue. It was at that moment that the boys in that class made it their mission to pursue the lady.

If only they knew that she wasn't into boys.

"Well, Ms. Morrison, I suppose you should sit next to Ms. Cullen since it's the only available seat. Ms. Cullen, please wave your hand." The math professor said.