Chapter 22

Romans POV

Christmas Day...

After the presents we were all forced to go upstairs and get ready. I sat in my room room lying down on my bed. I had gotten changed into my clothes. All I could think of is how my life has changed.

It upset me to know that Mom was spending Christmas by herself. But it's not like she spent it with us in anyway.

I was so grateful for everything my brothers had given me. Ever since I lived here I've been happier. Than I was at home. Wait! That wasn't my home. This one is. I like the sound of that home.

Maybe I was a lot less happier back there. I was made fun of. We lived off of scraps. But here everything was different. I belonged. My eyes were filling up with happy tears waitting to be released.

I hadn't noticed but someone had walked into my room.

Angelo.

I sat up once her came into view.

"Roman our guests are here and___" He looked down at me and noticed my glassey eyes. He sat down beside me on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked softening his eyes. I had never really seen Angelo like this before.

"Ye, these are happy tears.." I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm just so grateful for everything you've done for me and Harlow. Even though she may not show it all the time she does."

He nodded his head to continue. I took a deep breath it felt like I could tell my big scary older brother anything.

"I'm more happier here. Back in Arizona we had nothing even though Harlow tried her best for the both of us. I was made fun of because of my lack of money.." I took another deep breath. Angelo was looking at me with so much love which I had never seen before.

"I was not as happy as I am now. I'm so grateful for everything. It's just hard to process how my life has changed."

Angelo pulled me into a hug. I wasn't expecting it because he doesn't seem like the type of person who is a hugger. But I accepted what I could get.

"I'm so glad your enjoying yourself here and your happier. If you need to talk to anyone I can always set you up or you can come to me." He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head.

He pulled away. "Come on I have guests downstairs that want to meet you.." After that we both got up and headed downstairs.

Harlows POV

New Years Eve....

Uncle Pat and Aunt Kelly were staying the rest of the week. With Jason and Michael. Since they had came down from Washington. Lets just say Micheal was just as annoying as Lucas. He constantly wanted to hug or cuddle with mostly me. Which the boys would laugh at me. I would never admit it to him but I enjoyed them.

Xander and Xavier had called us into Xander bedroom. For unknown reasons. They said it was top secret from the older siblings. Even Micheal was here.

Me, Jordan and Roman sat crossed legged on Xanders bed. Micheal sat on the end of the bed waitting to hear the news. While the twins stood infront of us.