Mission 10: The Heat Cycle (Lemon)

Warning if you are under 18 please don't continue to read this chapter will depict strong sexual content. You have been warned.

YOUR POV:

You had blake pinned underneath you. You thrust into her roughly Blake let out moan after moan. It was her time in heat and you were willing to help her get through it. You thrust quickly into Blake watching as her luscious curves bounced. Your hanging heavily.

Blake: "Y-y/N~"

Blake dropped the bedsheets as you continued to thrust into her. Blake wrapped her legs around you as you thrust In and out, your grunt each time. Blake's eyes were in complete ecstacy.

You: "You like that K-kitty~"?

Blake enveloped your lips in a kiss as suddenly your flipped over and she was now on top she began riding you. Her breath hitched every time she bounced on your cock. Blake rode you agressivly you stared up at her. Love and lust both showing in eachothers eyes. Blake bounced fast she Panted hard as you layed flat on the ground.

Thank Oum the walls were soundproof and the doors were locked. Blake moaned loudly as she climaxed her 6th time today. You did the same before Blake removed herself and slipped off your used condone and put it on. You panted heavily, having a Faunas girlfriend was great but when their in heat. Let's just say it gets crazy.

Blake IMMEADIATLY pounced and began riding you. You grunted each time her hips clapped against yours. You reached up to grab her breasts and gently fondle them. Blake leaned forward and you sat up and wrapped your lips around her tits and began sucking. Your righthand reached around to gently grope her ass Blake moaned loudly and with both your final thrusts you both climaxed. Blake finally passed out and you sighed deeply.

You were sad that it ended but at the same time glad because your body ached since you both began fucking a night ago. It was already the next day the next night.

You: "....damn....that was....epic..."

You removed your condom and brought out three air purifiers they began cleaning the air of the odor of sex and other smells. You took the trash that held your used condoms and brought them to the disposal centre where you burnt them. You spun around and continued to walk nude towards your kitchen.

You began cooking some dinner when an audible gasp was heard you froze and only turn your head and seem Pyraah she was frozen and had a massive blush.

You: "Pyraah...its rude to stare and break I to someone else's dorm room at the same time".

Pyraah quickly ran out the room you let out a breath you never knew you were holding.

You: "....well...that just happened...".

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho yall know what to do anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 498