Chapter 4

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"So the Lockwoods really have no idea that these tunnels are under their property" Elena questions to Alaric.
"Careful where you are shinning that thing Elena the bats hate it" he replies in an amused tone.

"Boo!"Damon shouts making Elena scream and Ava laugh.

"Damon!" She shouts unamused.

" so you two really can't get in" Elena questions the two siblings.
"No seems that  even the ancient Lockwoods were anti vampire" Ava chirps in.

Damon had somehow managed to persuade Ava to join them in going to the old cellar under the Lockwood property, After filling her in on what Mason had showed him yesterday. She had absolutely no interest in going and still hadn't recovered from the conversation yesterday between her and her father but she couldn't think of a good enough excuse that Damon wouldn't argue over so she annoying agreed.

"That right there is a mooncycle" Alaric says.

Ava just decided not to listen to the rest already knowing most of it from her research on the Mikaelsons, which Damon still had no clue off.

Suddenly a name brings her out of her daze
"Mikael" Alaric speaks.
" or as I like to call him papa original."

Ava was in shock over what Damon had just said. She knew of the vampire who hunts vampires, Mikael, the only thing the originals feared. She would just never of thought that he would be their father.

Elena , Damon and Ric decided to go and figure out what the drawings in the caves meant. Ava of course has other plans. Her's involved going to the grill and drinking all her sorrows away.

————————————-

"Matt is it?" Ava questions the bartender, with gorgeous blue eyes might she just add.

"Yeah erm you're Stefan's sister right?" Matt questions.

"That would be me" Ava replies sarcastically.

"You know when they told me about you I was worried that there would be another Damon running around town but from what I've seen and heard you're not that bad" he says to her with a genuine smile.

"Well I've been on my best behaviour, glad to see that it's been noticed" she replies.
"Now if you don't mind I'd like to have that drink."

He smiles and calls  someone over to get her a drink just as Ava's phone begins to go off Damon being the one to make the dreaded sound.