Epilogue pt 7 - Finale

"Namjoon hyung," Hyun Wook called out, as he began to put some charcoals into the grill. Namjoon helped by putting the coals in the right spots before lighting them up. "When are you going to ask her?"

"When the right time comes," Namjoon muttered, letting out a sigh.

"What? Waiting again? No way! Just do it, now!"

"What if she rejects me?"

If only Hyun Wook had clean hands, he would've facepalmed himself, but he was holding a bag of charcoals. So he just dumped the bag onto the ground, sighing in frustration.

"You- ugh! There's no way for that to happen! Both of you love each other, and both of you had Yeon Hwa. All that both of you need now is marriage!"

"Shhh! Don't say it out loud!" Namjoon shushed, signaling Hyun Wook with his fingers.

Hyun Wook then sighed, and grabbed the man, turning him to face the house and pointing to the windows, where the kitchen inside was visible to them.

Where Hyun Ae was focused on preparing the food for guests, with an apron hanging from her neck, which was exposed because she had tied her hair in a high bun.

"Look at her. Isn't she look beautiful today? Then you must ask her today!" Hyun Wook urged, nudging his elbow.

"Today? But it's Yeon Hwa's birthday..."

"Yeah! When do you want it to be then?"

"Joon."

Suddenly Namjoon jumped on the spot after hearing a call upon his name, and as they turned around, there was Hyun Ae, walked towards them.

"Hey um... hi. What is it, baby? Do you need anything?" Namjoon weakly laughed, still a bit shocked. And somehow nervous at the sight of her that morning.

You are beautiful today.

"I... just wanted to know, when the rest will be here?" Hyun Ae asked, taking off her apron as she approached closer towards them.

"Oh... um... Ten minutes, they said-"

Before Namjoon could finish, they heard the sound of cars pulling up on the other side of the gate. Followed by the sound of doors opening and familiar laughter.

"Is that them? Hyun Wook, go! Oh my goodness!" Hyun Ae excitedly said, gesturing to Hyun Wook to open the gate, while she ran back into the house to put away her apron and untied her bun.

Namjoon could only shake his head, chuckling as he began to wash his hands under the tap near the swimming pool area.

Hyun Wook, on the other hand, had opened the gate, allowing the rest of BTS into the house.

Jungkook was the first one to step in after seven years.

"Hyun Wook! It has been a while! I heard you're a married man now!" Jungkook laughed, hugging his friend tightly.

"Yeah, I am! You, next!" Hyun Wook teased, patting him on the back as he began to talk with the others.

Namjoon heard footsteps coming towards him so he looked over, and saw Hyun Ae standing beside him with her hair down, eyes stuck at the sight of his friends chatting with her brother.

"Go," he whispered, softly placing his hand around her waist, urging her to move. She stared at him for a while and he chuckled. "I know you missed them a lot too, right? So, go."

Hyun Ae took a deep breath and began to walk. A single tear began to escape from her eyes as she got closer to the group.

Precisely, Jungkook.