Author's Note

Hi there, dear readers!

I'm offering you a new story and just like the others, it's just a work of fiction. Any events, happenings, and scenarios are just based on my imagination. The characters involved, such as any BTS members, are not affiliated with me. Please don't plagiarise my work and respect the blood, sweat, and tears that I put in the process of creating this book. This book is copyrighted only by me, mizukiii-san.

©mizukiii-san

Please disregard any grammatical and typographical errors, they're not really meant to be there. I'm not really a professional but I'm doing my best to work on those things. I promise you that I will come back with a lot more wonderful stories in mind. Another thing is, I'm the type of writer who doesn't put smuts on their stories. It's not really my thing but I hope that you would still like it.

Hobi watur is not needed here!

Again, thank you for reading my story, stories if ever

Again, thank you for reading my story, stories if ever. I really appreciate your time and willingness on reading it, even the thought of loving the story already warms my heart. I don't care about the votes, really, just the thought of my readers having fun reading is enough. I would also love to have some communications with you, share some ideas or simply chat about things. Please do enjoy the story!

With lots of love,

mizukiii-san