Autumn Love

Summer ends and fall begins. The leaves turn from green to red, to brown, to yellow. The air is cool and the skies are cloudy. What a perfect fall day. Michelle was sitting on her school's field under the tree, reading her favorite book. As always Michelle was reading a romance book. they were her favorite type of genre and she couldn't live without them. They were like her escape from school and her cruel life back at home. She would imagine herself in the stories as fall leaves would flutter around her like some Disney princess. To her, it was everything she wanted and needed. While she was reading her book, she didn't notice that the school's evil villain Maddison was walking straight towards her. "What are you reading?" She asked as she snatched the book out of Michelle's hands. "Hey, that's mine!" "Give it back!" "hEy thAt's MiNE I FouND iT!" Maddison mocked. Michelle was seething with anger as Michelle started reading the book out loud, in a mocking tone. While she was reading the book a small slip of paper fell out. "Oh, what's this?" Michelle said as she went to pick up the paper off the ground. "Wait!" Michelle screamed. Maddison swiped the paper up and opened it. As Maddison read the paper her face went from a smug smile to a bushing embarrassing mess. " Do you like me, Maddison Ray?" The paper read. Michelle covered her hands over her face, waiting to be ridiculed by Maddison. But, something different happened, something that she wouldn't suspect. Maddison covered her hands over her mouth and giggled. Michelle looked up confused.

Michelle's POV: Is she mad at me? Is she making fun of me? Why is she laughing? Madison stopped giggling and bent down to Michelle. "You're an idiot, you know that right?" She leaned in and hugged her (sike you thought >:3). She stood back up and reached out a hand. "Y-you want to go out on a date?" Maddison said. Michelle smiled as she reached out for her hand. She stood up and gripped her hand tight. They both turned to each other and smiled. "Okay!" Michelle said giggling. They both walked off as the flow around them and the sky turned a nice light gray.

The End.

🖤 Happy Fall everyone! I'm so glad I finished this and I'm sorry that it took so long! I hope you guys enjoy your Fall, and I'm taking request! Fluff only! Have a good Fall everyone! ^^ 🖤