Chapter 7

Lloyd's p.o.v

Four years in this celler, four long painful years. I grunt as the Overlord slams his fist in my gut for the umpteenth time. Head falling forward, he smirks, leaving.

Nya shifts in her chains, trying to get comfortable. One of the guards have forced a second child on her, none of us can stop it. The first, a little girl, was taken from her before Nya could even hold her.

Kai's rottened body lays in the corner, he had been brought in dead. They left his body here to rot and it has. The stench of rot is heavy. Cole tugs on his chains but they don't give.

Mom and dad lay across from me, Wu beside dad. All three look dead but their not. I hamg my head, giving in to our fate, we will die here and no one will know.

Kai's p.o.v

The Commissioner calls me down to the station. I go, Light holding my hand. Walking in, I pass the cell with the impostors in it, they glare at me. Walking into Commissioner's office, I see a little girl on the couch.

She looks at me and I freeze, she's the spitting image of Nya. "Kai, meet your niece. I called you here cause she's now in your care." The Commissioner says.

The little girl runs up to me, hugging my waist. Light hugs his cousin, I kneel before the girl. "What's your name, baby." I ask her.

"Dani, N-I. Dani Smith." She says. I pull her to me. "Any leads on finding the ninja." The Commissioner asks. "I'm hitting the base tonight." I say. The Commissioner nods "Me and my wife will come to watch the kids." He says.

"If all goes to plan, I'll call you from the hospital." I tell hem. Walking out, I take the kids home. Later, The Commissioner and his wife come in. I kiss both kids and leave, pulling my hood up and face mask.

On the roof beside the Overlord's base, I load the thirty clip magazine for my rifle

On the roof beside the Overlord's base, I load the thirty clip magazine for my rifle. Laying down, slamming the mag into the holder, pulling the spring back, a round goes into the chamber.

Looking in the scope, I see the Overlord about to claw Lloyd's face. Letting go of the breath I was holding, I pull the trigger.

Lloyd's p.o.v

The Overlord brought his hand down to claw my eye when he yelps. Blood splatters the wall and the side of my face, his palm has a hole straight through.

Another sinks in his knee, two in his hip. The Overlord turns, three slam into his chest. Soon, twenty-three bullet holes little his body.

"Who's there." As if on air and answer, a figure bursts through the glass window. He slams a fist into the Overlord, roundhouse kicking hem. He back flips, skiding before me.

The figure stands, unsheathing two daggers. He charges the Overlord, cutting and stabbing hem. The figure than spins, slamming his heel into the Overlord's head.

The Overlord staggers, holding his bloody arm and leaves. The figure nods, sheathing his daggers and comes to me.

He picks the lock as I blackout.

'Who is he, is he friend or foe.' I think as he catches my limp body.