Meeting some old friends

SOPHIA'S POV

I've been out of the family drama since I had and argument in 1862 with Klaus as he was so caught up in finding Katerina and completely ignoring me, Elijah and Rebekah.

So I decided to leave, 2 years into my travels I headed Mystic Falls where I saw Katerina.

She was with two boys, the Salvatore bothers, I heard rumours that she was here but didn't think she would be so out in the open.

I was wearing a blue gown with the average accessories for the time period.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by an older man who I believed was Guseppi Salvatore, "Hello miss

I knocked on the door and was greeted by an older man who I believed was Guseppi Salvatore, "Hello miss..."

"Mikaelson" I responded

"Miss Mikealson, and Miss..." Guseppi said with a smile on his face.

"Parker" my hand maiden replied sweetly.

"How can i help such a beautiful young ladies such as yourself" he asked.

"Me and my mistress were just passing through your town and need a place to stay, and town folks mentioned here mr salvatore. " Jules replied.

"Of course we have a boarding house just across from here let me bring you." We followed Guseppi to the boarding house, where we saw Katerina sitting with two young men.

I stood behind the older salvatore my skirt, in my hand, as we walked up the stairs "Miss Pierce, Miss Bennett we have two guests joining you".

The vampire looked over to see my back as a looked over at the fountain "and who might that be" she asked in a harsh tone.

Guseppi ignored her, "Stefan, Damon bring these lovely ladies to there room". Without hesitation Stefan jumped up grabbing Jules' bags and walked over to to the door.

Guseppi watched my friend as she followed Stefan through the door, a small smile making its way to his face.

He turned to look at me, I smiled and turned around still blocking my face from Katerina's view as I followed the other two through the door.

I'm not like normal vampires, I don't need to be invited in, I had put a spell on myself hiding my vampire side.

Damon got up and gave Katerina a small kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear "I'll be back Katherine" as he grabbed my bags and lead me to my room.

As I got to the door, I turned to look at Damon, my tanned face and my loose hair falling out of its bun. Damon turned around looking me up and down.