Chapter 12

Angelique's POV

I woke up and got into the shower. When I got out I put on a robe and blowdried my hair. I went to the room and put on a light pink tight long sleeve shirt and some grey leggings. I put on matching sneakers and then left. I got into my hairdresser shop and she said "oh my gosh look at the belly mama."

I said "I know girl, my baby so big."

She said "soo what we doing with the hair today."

I said "whats the longest length you got in straight black?"

She said "30' right now, you want straight? Cause I'd rather do my 36' in body wave and straighten it for you"

I said "oh yes, you gotta frontal too?"

She said "of course only the best for you."

She moisturized my scalp and started braiding. D texted me and said "where you at?"

I said "I'm having a selfcare day, I'll see you later."

He said "mhm you better be back by 4."

I said "yeah yeah."

When she finished it was 2 hours later. I went and got my nails done. I got long blue nails and a D on one finger and E on another. When I finished I got a facial and then went back to the house. I said "Dallas."

He came out the room with just sweats on pouting. He said "mhm and she came back looking good, who you been with?"

I said "by myself as I said."

He said "mhm gimme kisses."

I smiled and pecked his lips. He said "the dark hair look good on you too, you just perfect."

I said "thank you babe."

He said "really cause you glowing and we bouta go get some food, lemme get dressed."

I said "ok imma change too."

I put on a white off the shoulder shirt and my stretchy ripped jeans with some fur white slides. He said "you look good come here."

I smiled and pecked his lips. He said "I missed you all day, I stayed home and everything."

I said "sad, I told you I was having a me day. You prolly played the game all day anyway lame ass."

He laughed and said "I shole did."

I had my Mama necklace on and my anklet. He said "lemme take your pics."

He started taking my pictures and said "really sum different. Come on let's go."

We went to this diner called Chow's. I said "I'm mad hungry."

He said "you better had fed my son today."

I said "I had a pretzel earlier."

He said "don't let me find out you starving my seed." When he pulled up he opened my door and helped me out. He made me walk in front of me but opened all the doors. He said "you wanna sit in a booth?"

I said "yeah."

We went to a seat and a waitress came over. We ordered drinks and I got a Shirley temple and he got a henny and coke. I said "how they got a whole bar in here?"

He said "I don't know but that's why I like it here." I was looking at the menu getting hungry. He said "what you getting to eat babe?"

I said "Idk I think I want chicken and waffles with Mac and cheese."

He said "same."

I laughed and said "you always tryna be like me."

We ate our food and after I just wanted to eat my banana pudding and leave

We ate our food and after I just wanted to eat my banana pudding and leave. He said "you ready?"

I said "yeah."

I got up and he followed me and opened the door. When he got to the car he said "you full?"

I said "yeah very."

He said "aight we gon go home and sleep."

He opened my door and I got in. He said "gimme a kiss."

I looked at him and pecked his lips. I said "mhm Elias keep kicking me."

He put his hand on my stomach and was rubbing it. When we got back I changed into a ethika sports bra and little ethika matching boxers.

I said "baby take pictures of me real quick."

He said "you don't need pics in that."

I said "hush they sponsor me."

I took pictures in it and gave him a kiss. He said "you just wanted pictures to show off, i gotchu tho."

We laid in the bed and I said "why you so far."

He laughed and said "here you go."

He laid behind me and had his hand on my stomach. I said "I needa pillow for my legs."

He grabbed one and put it between mine. He said "he sleep?"

I said "yes finally."

He pulled me closer to him and said "baby baby."

I said "huh."

He said "gimme kiss."

He lightly gripped my neck which made me moan. I said "you always tryna get started."

He laughed and said "damn I just missed you."

I laughed and said "mhm I bet." He not use to me not being at the house when he be dropping in.

I'm usually always there and so when I wasn't today I know that threw him off. I can tell cause he been kissing on me since I got back and been saying I missed you. He said "you want some dick?"

He moved his hand to in between my legs. He rubbed it over the boxers. I said "yes baby."

He started kissing all over my neck and put his hand in the boxers. He pulled them off and put his mouth right onto my clit. He started giving me head and I moaned. I said "fuck Dallas."

He started fingering me and continued sucking on my clit and I moaned loudly. He said "shit you gon squirt mama?"

I moaned loudly as he started hitting my spot with his fingers and I screamed before cumming. I said "fuck daddy!"

He pulled off his boxers fast and slid into me. I moaned and he was fucking me hard as shit. I said "shit D, slow down please daddy."

He started giving me hard, slow deep strokes and I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started sucking on my chest as he continued fucking me. He said "shit you got me bouta bust already."

I said "shit lemme ride D."

He pulled out and laid down. I got on top and started riding him. He said "you so sexy."

I smiled and kissed him. I moaned as I clenched around him and felt him twitch. I bounced a up and down as I started to cum and he filled me up. I continued riding him feeling him grow hard again. He said "girl you are freaked out."

Once we finished I went pee cleaned myself off and fell asleep.