"Excuse You?"

AN: You guys are FANTASTIC! This fanfiction has 1.1k reads! Thank you all so much for your support! Also I really appreciate all the comments that say you're enjoying the story or any other suggestions. I can't believe this thank you so much! Hope you like this chapter.

.....

Voldemort had never been seen redder than he was now. He was shaking with anger and his cheeks were the darkest shade of scarlet that Nico had ever seen in a human being.

"Okay, No-Nose-Guy, you have to calm down," Nico said loudly enough for him to hear. "What is it you British say? Oh yeah, 'don't get your knickers in a twist'."

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" Voldemort shrieked. "I AM THE DARK LORD!"

"Excuse you?" Nico said offended that a mere mortal used his father's title as his own. "The true Dark Lord isn't as powerless as you or a seventy-something-year-old-virgin."

Well, that seemed to hit home because Voldemort took out his wand in a second and pointed it at Nico while the Italian didn't look scared at all more like annoyed that he was being threatened.

"You'll get what's coming to you, Mudblood!" Voldemort exclaimed.

"Hey, my blood is purer than yours will ever be. Look, Lord Moldy Shorts as much as I would love to destroy you or whatever that is not my fate," Nico replied without emotion. "Harry if you would do the honors. I'll be helping with Mr.Baldy's army here."

Harry POV (Third Person)

Harry could actually say that Nico was probably the most interesting person that he had ever met. From the way when he first arrived making all the girls crush on him, revealing that he was gay, somehow all the ghosts feared him and now insulting Voldemort without an ounce of panic then moving aside for Harry to battle Voldemort. If he was honest, if Harry wasn't with Ginny and wasn't straight then he would have hit that.

Going back to the scene playing out he saw how the Death Eaters took out their wand in a synchronized manner as well as all the Hogwarts students. Without hesitating and coming out of his shock he whipped his own wand out and faced Voldemort who was wearing a pissed-off expression. Most of the students who were wearing glamorous clothes and ball gowns muttered a spell to change their outfit to a more comfortable one to fight. The muggle-borns and some of the half-bloods wore jeans and t-shirts while the others changed into slacks and the school sweater or robes.

"Oh, the boy-who-lived," Voldemort sneered. "Is now going to be the-boy-who-died."

Harry couldn't help but scoff at Voldemort's poor originality. "Voldemort you will pay for your dreadful acts!" he yelled already done with all of the villain's schemes.

"Oh, Potter," Voldemort said. "You think you're so smart getting rid of all my Horcruxes." Harry had shock written all over his face, surprised that Voldemort knew of this. "Don't be so stunned you, I do feel when someone destroys a part of my soul even if it's in an object. But the thing is you didn't kill all my Horcruxes. You went after all of my non-living artifacts not considering Nagini. Who is better at defending itself than any other lifeless object of mine."

Before Harry could think of a thing to say back Nagini moved out of Voldemort's side and struck forward. He put his hands over his face as a natural reflex expecting the fangs of the snake, waited a couple of seconds, but felt nothing. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Luna holding a sword covered in blood a few feet beside him laid the motionless body of Nagini and by Luna's feet was its head.

Harry stared amazed at the sword and back to Luna's face. "Holy-"

"NOOO!!!" A scream echoed in the Great Hall. Turning around he saw Voldemort clutching his head in his hands and with his eyes frantic. "Harry Potter you will die!"

All the Death Eaters charged forward and started muttering spells while the students created shields and attacked as well it was chaos. Some bodies started falling to the ground but no one bothered to check which side they were from. Somehow they found themselves outside of the castle and on the grounds instead. Hogwarts was in ruins and the stars covered the skies, the little light that the moon offered gave them sight as well as the fire blazing in some parts of the ground and the flashing spells that flew past the people fighting.

Suddenly a black mist that looked like shadows slithered over the floor. It terrified the students as well as the Death Eaters causing them to freeze for a second. Without warning the darkness enveloped some of the death eaters blinding them and trying to take off the mist but their hands would just go right through. After a few seconds, the shadowy substance accumulated on their necks and turned them abruptly making a small 'snap' be heard.

In terrified awe, the wizards and witches watched at the darkness dissipated into thin air. As if it weren't enough the earth formed various cracks and skeletons with military uniforms of different nations and eras got out and with their razor-sharp daggers and guns attacked the Death Eaters. It wasn't clear what was happening no one knew how it was happening yet no one questioned this strange turn of events but instead were relieved that they had some backup; so the students continued fighting with newfound hope.

Harry faced forward to Voldemort and they continued throwing spells at one another. Harry could only hope that whatever or whoever was helping them wouldn't stop.

Nico's POV (Third Person)

Saying that Nico was tired would have been underrated. He was exhausted of course not as drained as he was in the battle against Gaea or the battle of Manhattan. Nevertheless, one could not deny that he was about to pass out. After creating those shadows and summoning that many skeletons he could not do anything else but rest.

"Nico, really?!" Will exclaimed annoyed but obviously worried. "You should not exert yourself so much!"

"Sorry Will," Nico whispered not having the energy to speak properly. "Just give me some nectar and ambrosia and I'll be good."

"I know but still you shouldn't do that much!" his boyfriend scolded. "Rest for a few minutes at least, okay?"

Nico nodded not wanting to argue with Will in his state. The son of Apollo helped the Italian get up slowly keeping most of Nico's weight on him. While everyone was fighting and whatnot Will decided to take all those who were passed out of injured entering them into the infirmary by levitating them. However, Will was afraid that Nico would start fading and the spell would drop him.

.....

"Let me go!" Nico exclaimed trying to escape from Will. "Look, Sunshine, I need to get out to save Potter's ass and do what my dad asked me to do. I already ate ambrosia and drank nectar. I'm fine!"

"No Nico," Will insisted constricting Nico in what might look like a hug but was actually a death hold. "You have to rest!"

"Think of it like this," Nico said in a calm tone. "The faster that I kill that guy the faster we get out of this magic world and shadow travel to Italy to eat pasta. Sound good?"

"Oh," Will realized loosening his hold on Nico. Pasta in Italy did sound good. "Okay, but you pay."

"With pleasure," Nico replied grunting getting out of Will's hold. "Now I'm going to kill Schmoldemort. See you later, Sunshine."

.....

AN: I really hope you liked this chapter. Please comment any suggestions or message me any ideas you may have for this or maybe if you want me to write any other fanfiction with another topic. Please vote! Stay safe, everyone!