43. Revealed / Can we talk?

Assalamualaikum.

As I said I will give you an early update, so here it is. I know you will love this chapter😉

Enjoy❤

********

Sameer's POV,

"Daddy" inaaya yelled as she ran out of the school I pick her up in my arms.

"Hey, daddy's Princess. How was the day?" I asked kissing her cheeks while walking toward the car

"Great!" She exclaimed as we sat in the car. Nowadays inaaya looks happy after coming back from school. I was content seeing my daughter smiling.

I began the engine and drive away. Suddenly my eyes caught something in the rearview mirror. I slow down my car and saw someone standing out of the school gate looking at me. Adiba?

"Daddy!" Inaaya called me and I glance at her before looking back at the spot but now there was no one. I frown but shrugs before continued my drive.

********

"Had you ate your lunch?" I asked as we both sat in the living room and I bent on my knees to untie her shoelaces.

"Yes, daddy! The cheeseburger was yummy!" She beams. I frown and stared at her.

"I've pack pasta inaaya" I reminded her. Her eyes widened and she bites her tongue.

"Ye..yes... Pasta... Pasta was yummy"

She is lying.

I sigh and sat beside her.

"What are you hiding baby?" I asked softly.

"No..nothing daddy" I felt anger rising in me. Inaaya never lied to me but now she was doing.

"Don't lie. Tell me what are you hiding?" I again asked trying to control my voice from rising.

"I'm not...ly..lying da...daddy" she stuttered not making eye contact with me.

"Inaaya!" I give her a warning look. She looks scared. I clenched my jaw as I was seeing something was wrong and I had a feeling what was wrong. "Have met with that woman who helped you in the mall?" Her eyes instantly widened. And I here I caught her lie. "Where you met her and how many times?" I was controlling my rage but it has become hard for me.

"Daddy... She..." Inaaya stop.

"Inaaya I'm asking last time, tell me everything," I said sternly, glaring at her. She gulped. This was the first time I was talking to her like this.

"She... She is my teacher. We meet every day. She always bought me lunch and chocolates. She even spent time with me during the lunch break. You know daddy, she saved me that day when someone locked me in the bathroom and from that day we become friends. I wanted to tell you but she said I don't have to tell everything and you will not be angry if I befriend with her" she blurted out everything. And by now I was seeing red. Adiba dares to teach my daughter wrong. She taught her to lie to me. How could she do this? She was meeting inaaya secretly.

You have to pay for this Adiba.

I thought in anger. And look at inaaya who seems to be scared.

"You really hurt daddy, Inaaya. You disappoint me. You lie to me. I never thought you could hide something from me for someone else. " I said in hurting voice. She pouted with tears in her eyes. "Now go to your room and don't come outside until I call you," I said and her tears escape but I look away in anger. I was really angry right now and I didn't want to behave harshly with my daughter so its better if she stays away from me, for now.