💎Someone Gets Hurt [Reprise] (Fundy)💎

POGCHAMP FOR ANGST!!
Btw if you request something without specifying anything, not even genre, it will be angst. And no9948 requested just- Fundy! So Fundy angst it is >;D

anyways hope you enjoy!! Minecraft AU, POG!

SONGFIC OF "Someone Gets Hurt (reprise)" from the Mean Girl's musical!

You hummed softly, walking through the woods with Eret and Niki at your side

You hummed softly, walking through the woods with Eret and Niki at your side. You were looking for the meet up spot that you and Wilbur had agreed upon. You were going to meet up to discuss the information that you, Tubbo, and Niki had collected, and discuss possibly having Eret join Pogtopia. Eventually the three of you found the meetup spot- a simple cobblestone bridge that Wilbur had made. You smiled and sat down on your knees on the bridge, watching the fish in the water. You'd hum happily, smiling at the salmon swimming around as Eret leans against a tree nearby and Niki stands behind you and watches the fish as well, checking the chat every once in awhile for whispers from Wilbur. You'd jump slightly in shock when a familiar, yet unexpected, voice calls out.

"Hey-- Guys!" A familiar dutch voice calls, and you'd turn to see none other than Fundy running towards your group. You'd scoff under your breath, and you'd watch Eret narrow his light brown eyes in a suspicious look, before slipping his sunglasses off the top of his head and over his eyes. You'd hear Niki groan.

"What do you want, Fundy?" You'd hear Niki grumble, glaring at the fox boy who was standing at the edge of the lake and right next to the bridge- you'd stand up as Fundy raised an eyebrow in a confused look.

"What do you mean? I'm just here to see my friends!" He'd say with an awkward laugh, and the simple word of 'friends' ticked you off as you turned towards him- you were annoyed by it for two reasons. How dare he call you "friends" after what he'd done? And you were also annoyed by it as you had thought of him as more than a friend before Schlatt was elected, and he had sided with Schlatt.

"See, that's the thing with you Schlatt simps--" You'd scoff out in a mocking and cold tone, glaring at the taller fox-boy, earning a look of concern from him and a slight giggle from Niki, before she clears her throat and puts back on the serious face. You watch out of the corner of your eyes as Eret stops leaning on the tree and reaches for his sword from his hip, ready to fight if anything goes bad.

"What do you me--" You'd instantly cut Fundy off with another harsh glare.

"You think everyone is in love with you, when actually, everyone hates you." You'd finish with a look of pure annoyance at the brunette. You'd back away with your fists clenched as you tried your hardest to stay calm. However, the calm facade was shattered when Fundy spoke again.

"You made me like this! It was your idea for me to pretend to be on Schlatt's side!" He'd half shout, glaring at you as well. You'd clench your fists hard enough that your knuckles turned white, and your nails dug into your palms, drawing blood. You'd turn on your heels and step towards the taller boy, who almost instantly got a fearful look on his face as he stepped backwards, his fox ears pinned down.