Chapter 60

Chaos. That was the perfect way to describe the situation inside the gang at this moment. As soon as Jungkook and Taehyung had reached the meetingroom all the boys except for Yoongi were already sitting around the round table and started to fire questions at the ravenette as soon as they saw him.

"Mind telling us why the fuck Yoongi called us in complete panic?" Jin said while standing up from his seat and folding his arms in front of his chest. A concerned look could be seen on his face and his eyes were filled with worry.

"Yeah, and where is Jimin?" Hoseok added as soon as Jin was done talking. The red haired boy was sitting next to his boyfriend. Taemin had finally been released from the hospitalwing and even though the boy was far from being at the same level as his old self he was feeling a lot better.

"Why is Taehyung looking like he has seen a ghost?" Namjoon spoke once he noticed the pale face of the blonde boy. A concerned look immediately made it's way onto Jin's face and he quickly walked towards the nurse.

"Are you feeling okay honey?" The surgeon asked while quickly taking Taehyung's hand in his own and performing a few small tests on the boy. The blonde boy managed to nod slightly. He was still in complete shock at the news he had just heard. One of his best friends had been kidnappen and he didn't know if he would ever see him alive again. He didn't even know if Jimin was still alive.

"Everyone please calm down, I'll explain everything in a minute." Jungkook said before taking Taehyung's hand in his own and placing him on a chair nearby. The boy was still as white as a ghost and it concerned the ravenette a bit. His boyfriend was unusually quiet and while the older boy was known to be a bit shy Jungkook had never seen him like this.

All the boys quickly went back towards their seats and quietly sat down, waiting for their boss to announce why they had been summoned here. Normally every meeting they held would be organized by Namjoon, since he's the best when it comes to the business side of it all so the fact that he didn't know anything about why they were here really concerened the others. This couldn't mean something good.

Soon Jungkook took place on a chair next to Taehyung and he softly sighed before looking around the group of boys. A concerened look was displayed on his face and he softly placed both his hands on the table. "Jimin has been kidnapped." The gang leader said, his voice filled with concern. An awfull silence immediately fell over the close group of friends, disbelief cleary displayed on their faces.

"What?" Hoseok said after a minute or two while his eyes were as big as saucers. "How?" Taemin softly added while tears could be seen in the brown haired boy's eyes. A tense atmosphere filled the whole room as soon as those certain words had left Jungkook's mouth. This couldn't be real right?

"You're joking." Jin softly said, his voice filled with disbelief. The black haired boy slowly stood up from the chair he was sitting on while looking at the youngest boy in the room, his eyes filled with concern.

"He's joking right?" Jin spoke again, this time focussing on Namjoon. His boyfriend slowly stood up before softly wrapping his arms around the surgeon's back. Tears immediately began to fill the oldest boy's eyes and he slowly turned his head towards Jungkook again.

"Please tell me you're joking." The black haired boy said while softly hugging his boyfriend back. Jin had always felt responsible over all the boys. They weren't only his friends, they were his family, his younger brothers.

Jungkook softly shook his head before looking down himself, cleary not knowing what to do with the current situation himself. He had known Jimin for years, the boy had been like a brother to him. The hacker had always been so fragile and even though Jungkook hadn't always been the nicest person to him the ravenette had sworn to protect him at all costs. Yet here they were, Jimin was gone and no one knew what to do.