Chapter 5

Third Person

While Mason was putting away the groceries. He was the first to notice Camerons drooping eyes and how her head would bop up and down trying to stay awake as she coloured.

Once he noticed he went over to her and picked her up off of Noahs lap who wasn't even paying attention. He was too busy on his phone. He had put her on his hip and she wrapped her small arms around his neck. Laying her head on his shoulder letting her eyes close.

Noah was about to protest but then he saw why Mason had picked up the little girl she was half asleep in his arms. Mason put a finger to his lips showing his brothers to be quite.

As he walked up the stairs. He asked Caremron a questions.

"Did you use to get naps when you were with your Mommy?"

Cameron nodded. The whispered "After Lunch." Which made sense since she just had something to eat. Cameron held her teddy close to her. Mason went into Owens room moving the civers so he could put the little girl under. Once he layed her on the bed he pulled off her little twinkle toe runners and tooked her in. Giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

He closed the curtains in the room making it dark. Then as he was leaving the room he left the door slightly open. So there would be a little bit of light in the room and so they can hear the little girl if she were to cry.

Mason made his way back down to the kitchen to where his two brothers.
"She needs a nap during the day. She told me she usually takes one after lunch I think we should stick to that routine."

"I agree.."Owen said taking his eyes off the computer. Looking at Mason.

"While I was in Target I got Cameron a new jacket. Its way warmer than her other one, and some cute cheap jumpers that will keep her warm. So she can wear her dresses I also got her some tights. I hope you don't mind..." Mason added.

"No. No It's okay. I needed to get them anyways. It just takes one thing off my list." Mason nodded.

"I just want to let you guys know since you will be in the loop. Our budget is going to be tight this month since we have to get Cam all this stuff..." Owen added looking at his brothers.

"I can try take on more shifts if you would like for me to help with money?" Mason suggested

"No. Its okay. I've been looking at some second hand car seats which are like brand new. I have set up to buy one off a mother whos childs gotten too big for it. Shes coming tomorrow to drop it off." Owen gave Mason a small smile.

"So where is she going to go when we are busy?" Noah was correct. Owen had not found a place for Cameron to go yet. Which was something he needed to figure out. Owen only had a few day off and with both Noahs and Masons schedule. He would need find one soon.

"I'll have to have a look into it. I'll ring a few people in my job and find a good daycare for Cam to go." Owen ran his hand through his hair stressfully. Being an adult was hard and being a young adult was even harder.

"Don't worry we will figure it out you have the two of us." Noah said putting his arm on Owens shoulder trying to give him comfort.

"Ye we will have this all sorted out by the end of the week. You just need to take everything one step at a time and we will get there." Mason added.