Chapter 20

"Here, Lilith, I had my parents fill it out last night." Marinette handed the club president the permission slip almost reluctantly during lunch before sitting with the girl's group to eat during the free period.

Spring break was only a month away so everyone was split into their groups via the trip's group chat.

*   *   *

Lilith Adams added you to the chat.

Paris Trip's name was changed to Oh Crepe! My Croissant! by Christopher Lambert

Lilith Adams added Christine Chandlers to the chat.

Lilith Adams added Greg (; to the chat.

Lilith Adams added Maya to the chat.

Lilith Adams added Javi Valin to the chat.

Lilith Adams added Jocelyn V to the chat.

Javi Lopez added Sophie Lopez to the chat.

Lilith Adams added Damian Wayne to the chat.

Javi Valin
Wow, Lili! Way to support your underclassmen. How despicable of you to leave Sophie out.

Sophie Lopez
Excuse you, I'm an underclasswoman.

Greg (;
LMAO More like an underclass-girl. Cuz, ur like 13.

Sophie Lopez
You were literally at my 15th bday party last week.

Damian Wayne left the chat.

Lilith Adams added Damian Wayne to the chat.

Lilith Adams
Guys, please stay in the chat, we're going to use it to coordinate and plan the trip. It's also going to be used to communicate during the trip so please don't leave.

Lilith Adams changed her name to Lilith

Marinette
TY for adding us, Lilith!

*   *   *

Marinette smiled at the group chat, the two siblings and their cousin Greg were arguing again, it was going to be hilarious to watch Damian interact with the group.

"GRAYSON!"

"What do you want, Baby Bird?"

"Why do I have this ridiculous yellow app on my phone? How did my classmates find my contact for said app? And what does T.Y. stand for?" Damian asked, he'd left the group chat two more times but instead of the French club president, Marinette was the one adding him back.

"Uh... It stands for 'thank you,' and I only did as I was told. Anyone can find you on SnapChat by looking up your name."

"Explain." Grayson then went into a full description of the app, its features, and its uses. Damian was not amused, why not use the communication apps the phone provided?

"It's just a different type of communication, if you need it for the trip B is sending you on to research Ladybug then suck it up," Damian grumbled as he walked away, this was Marinette's most cruel prank of all.

*   *   *

Damian Wayne
You.

Marinette
OH MY DISNEY! THE Damian Wayne is texting me!
What about me, Little D?

Damian Wayne
Don't call me that. Did you get that phrase from Grayson?

Marinette
I can call you whatever I like, and yes I did. What about me?