Chapter 18

Nervous. That was the perfect wat to describe what Taehyung was feeling right noe. He was nervous as hell. The boy was currently standing inside the big elevator with Jungkook. The ravenette had been awfully quiet this whole time and Taehyung didn't like it one bit.

Soon the familiar sound of the elevator reaching it's destination sounded through the room and it didn't take long for the big doors to completely open. Jungkook walked out of the elevator and the brown haired boy decided that it was best to just follow him. Angering his former client wouldn't do anything good for the young lawyer and thus he decided to just do exactely as Jungkook told him to.

Taehyung's mouth dropped as soon as he noticed his surroundings. The floor he was currently on was a huge apartment. Big windows were covering the complete outside walls of the floor and a huge livingroom was situated right in the middle. On the right side of the apartment a dining area and a modern looking kitchen could be spotted and on the left side a few black doors which would probably lead to a bathroom and a bedroom. The floors were made out of shining marmer and a hint of gold could be spotted in it. Everything about this apartment just screamed luxury.

"This is my apartment, I want you to clean it everyday." Jungkook said before walking furthur into the apartment. Taehyung softly nodded, still amazed by all the expensive things inside this apartment. Jungkook was clearly very rich and his apartment was showing it.

"As well as my office which is one floor up." The ravenette added before taking place on a big black couch which was situated in front of one of the big windows. A soft sigh left the brown haired boy's mouth. He had studied years to become a lawyer and yet here he was, kidnapped with no one knowing where he was taken to. Slowly the young lawyer looked outside and lost himself in the view. It was already getting dark outside and the street lanters where like little stars illuminating the busy streets of Seoul. A small smile made it's way onto the brown haired boy's face, he had always loved how lively this city was compared to his hometown.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, I thought i was clear wasn't I?" The maffia boss suddenly spoke again, annoyance cleary lacing his voice. Quickly Taehyung's heart race went up drastically and he bowed deeply towards the younger boy sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry, I'll start right away!" The brown haired boy said before quickly looking around to try and spot anything he could use to clean something. A smirk slowly began to form onto the ex-prisoner's face as soon as he noticed the panicked look onto the older boy's face and he softly clicked his tongue.

Taehyung on the other hand was losing his shit. He had no idea where had had to find the cleaning supplies and drops of sweat slowly started to form onto his forehead. If didn't do what Jungkook had said quickly the younger would definitely punish him and Taehyung really didn't want that. He had read the damn file about his former client and knew exactely what the maffia boss was capable of doing.

"Everything you need is in the cabinet on your right." Jungkook decided to say after watching Taehyung panick for a few minutes, the annoying smirk still present on his face. It was like he was watching a comedyshow and the brown haired boy in front of him was the comediant.

Quickly Taehyung nodded his head and followed Jungkook's directions by opening the cabinet the younger had told him to open. A deep sigh out of relief left the brown haired boy's mouth as soon as he indeed saw a lot of cleaning supplies. The young lawyer quickly took some of them out and immediately went over to the sink in the kitchen to fill his bucket with water.

As the water slowly started to fill the bucket tears started to fill Taehyung's eyes. This was definitely not how he had hoped his future would be. He had studied to become a lawyer, not a cleaner. Jungkook had willingly ruined his whole future and that was something the brown haired boy would never be able to forgive him for. He had lost everything he had worked so hard for and the ravenette didn't even care.

Soon the bucket was completely filled and Taehyung slowly began to lift it out of the sink. However the bucket was way heavier than he had thought it would be and within a second the handle slipped out of the brown haired boy's hands. Water splashed everywhere and a shocked look immediately made it's way onto the young lawyer's face, Jungkook was going to kill him.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." The ravenette said from where he was sitting as soon as he heard the water splash on the ground. Quickly the mafia boss got up and walked towards his kitchen.

The whole kitchen was a complete mess, including the brown haired boy standing in it. An annoyed look slowly began to form on Jungkook's face and he walked a bit closer towards where Taehyung was standing.

Small splashes of water could be heard after every step the ravenette made and soon he was standing directly in front of the brown haired boy. Taehyung looked down while trying to stay as still as possible but failing miserably due to him shaking a bit out of fear for the boy standing in front of him.

Suddenly the younger boy grabbed his chin harshly and tears immediately sprung into the brown haired boy's eyes. "Listen fuckface, I'll give you thirty minutes to clean this up or I'll blow your brains out." Jungkook said in an angry tone, cleary not happy with the mess Taehyung had made. The young lawyer immediately began to nod and a few tears escaped the boy's eyes. The mafia boss was hurting him and scaring him at the same time, two things the boy didn't like one bit.

After finishing his sentence the younger boy removed his grip from the older boy's chin and walked away again while mumbling 'pathetic'. As soon as Jungkook was back on the couch Taehyung immediately walked back to the cabinet and got a lot of towels to clean up the mess he had made. He surely didn't want to anger the mafia boss any more then he had already done.

After 20 minutes of the young lawyer cleaning up the kitchen the mess he had made was finally gone and a relieved sigh left the brown haired boy's mouth. However as soon as Taehyung was ready to actually start cleaning the kitchen Jungkook decided to show up once again.

The younger was holding some black clothes in his hands and the older boy looked curiously at them. Where those for him?

"I expect you to be at my office at 9 a.m. tomorrow." Jungkook said before shoving the clothes into Taehyung's hands. The brown haired boy quickly took them from the ex-prisoner while a nervous feeling made it's way into the boy's chest. He didn't like being around the younger boy. The mafia boss was unpredictable and a danger to anyone who came close to him.

"These are your working clothes." Jungkook said while leaning a bit closer to Taehyung and continuing. "If you're late you're gonna wish you were never born." The younger said before turning around and walking away. The brown haired boy immediately became completely pale and swallowed thickly. He had always been someone who would arrive somewhere early yet the younger's words made him have a bad feeling. What if his alarm wouldn't go off?

"Ohh and you're dismissed." Jungkook suddenly shouted from the livingroom before continuing. "I've seen you're annoying face way too much today, get out of my sight." He finished, annoyance clearly lacing his voice. Immediately Taehyung began to putt all the stuff he had gotten from the cabinet away and quickly walked towards the elevator again. Jungkook wouldn't have to tell him twice to get away from him, the brown haired boy wanted nothing more than that.

Quickly the boy pressed the button next to the elevator and soon the familiar ding of the moving room soon through the apartment. As soon as the doors of the elevator opened the brown haired boy quickly got in and impatiently started to press the button for the floor his room was on. Taehyung had only one goal at the moment, get away from the younger boy who was sitting on the couch.

Ohh how he wished he would have listened when Jimin had told him to stay home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:

What is the ons thing that you own which you wish you didn't?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!